World Sandman’s castle

cover.pl

Awesome cover to an awesome story...

By the way, when was the last time we've seen Sandman in the Spider titles? Anyone? I'm really thinking they should start using him a little more in the near future, with the movie and all.

Sandman was last seen in PP:SM in 2004. JMS says he will do a Sandman story as well as a Molten Man and an Ock story.

Demogoblin said:
How do you all think that Sandman's character could be improved from a two dimensional thug to an A list villian? Any ideas?

The only thing that I can think of would be him being the leader of a gang. That may not make him an A-lister, but it would make him more of a threat to be a streetwise gang leader, probably a gang member himself. Plus, there is the despicable thing about using impressionable teenagers for his own purposes.

Have his gang go up against King Pin.

Red X said:
Have his gang go up against King Pin.

Oooooh, good idea! A bloody Kingpin/Sandman gang war. I've been wanting to see Kingpin back in the Spidey comics anyway.

WhatIfTales said:
I got a better question....why the hell is there no Green Goblin Appreciation thread??....

Also need one for Chameleon ans Scorpion.

I don't care what anyone says these two especially Chameleon they are two of Spideys best villains and dangerous to say the least.

I loved the story where Chameleon with help from Hammerhead planned to take over from Kingpin as crimeboss that would have been great seeing Chameleon as big boss.

Anyway I thought there was a thread for GG theres one for Mysterio which is good.

Demogoblin said:
Oooooh, good idea! A bloody Kingpin/Sandman gang war. I've been wanting to see Kingpin back in the Spidey comics anyway.

Hopefully they will Bring Flint back as the movie gets closer.

JMS has said that he will do a Sandman story as well as a Molten Man and a Doc Ock story.

Demogoblin said:
Sandman was last seen in PP:SM in 2004. JMS says he will do a Sandman story as well as a Molten Man and an Ock story.

Do you think there'll be more media hype about sandman when the movie hits theaters? I mean concerning comics, and not other stuff

Its pretty much a given.

They did it for Goblin and Ock, so I would assume they would do it for Sandman.

Very cool

I love Sandman, he's one of my favorite Spider-Man villians.

I am sure you guys will appreciate it here....:D

1st picture of Stuntman double.....:up:

2458eaaa.jpg

Sweetness, thanks POWdER-man :up:

This must be from the car chase,

One of the MANY chases....but this was just the stunt double standing around....

You can see a lot of the pics (and results) in my thread.....

bowen-sandman.jpg

What did you guys think when Sandman joined the avengers.

I'm not sure about Sandman going with the Avengers. I didn't mind it, but I would prefer if he stayed a villain.

POWdER-man said:
I am sure you guys will appreciate it here....:D

1st picture of Stuntman double.....:up:

2458eaaa.jpg

Dang it, I cant see the pic. :(

Demogoblin said:

Sandman also appeared in the Identity Disc mini series that same year, and more recently in the Thing's solo book...

Red X said:
bowen-sandman.jpg

What did you guys think when Sandman joined the avengers.

I kind of liked him as a hero....he didnt do much adventuring with The Avengers, but he was pretty good as one of Silver Sable's Wild Pack, imo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
osayi
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"