World Electro's Lighthouse

Electro UK

Can't all be for nothing
Reaction score
Doc Ock's got his lair. Venom uk's got his Club House. Symbiotica and fever red have the Appreciation Thread. So why can't poor old Electro UK have an Electro thread? Then it snapped. Make an Electro thread! (Well a 3rd one)

So here it is. The brand new lighthouse. Spider-man's most electrifying villain is here and he wants to be talked about. And why shouldn't he be?

- He's made Spider-man beg for his life
- He's gone toe to toe with most other heros in the Marvel universe
- He's a valuble asset to the bigger villains out there
- He dresses so cool, other villains hang there heads in shame as he walks down the street
- He's more powerfull than most of Spider-man's villains
- He's the classic, guy you love to hate villain
- No matter how much writers try to screw him over, he'll always be so damn cool.

Now who couldn't like this guy? Look him up in the dictionary, he'll come under perfect. So don't disappoint him. Start telling everyone the fact that Electro rules. Do it now, in this very thread.

I present to you, The Lighthouse!

ElectroLogoPicGreen.jpg

Spec157.JPG

56605743384.1.P3.GIF

Electro.jpg

I always liked Electro :up:

First time I read him was in the first Sinister Six story from Stan Lee's day.He wasn't used enough back in those days IMO.In fact he's long overdue a decent story these days (along with several other classic villains).God knows the Spidey comics need him right now.

We were conversing last night on how cool Electro would be in a Spider-Man movie.

A battle in a lightning storm on the Empire state building would be cool as Electro can channel electricity I'm told.So a lightning storm would make him super powerful.Imagine what a visual treat that would be.

And let me add a pic to the festivities:

electro.jpg

Thanks Ock :up:

Electro would be a truly great sight on big screen. I can imagine the final battle now, Spider-man's costume, battle ravaged. Electro laughing it up as he let out his bolts at Peter who furiously tries to dodge them. Truly magnificent it would be.

Alas, thanks to the random, out of the blue powers from Dr Doom in the Craptastic Four movie (don't get me wrong, I love the FF but hated that film), that may never happen. Its stupid how a ruined character may infact ruin the chances of seeing another great character on screen.

Well, let's not get into a hissy fit about that right now, I'm sure we'll have time for that later. Now's the time to spread your love for Electro. Here's an example:
url

Think those 4 words have him summed up right. ;):up:

Check out Electro among other Spider-man villains in this cool little set of cards.

page03.jpg

Electro UK said:
Check out Electro among other Spider-man villains in this cool little set of cards.

page03.jpg

That's cool! I like the Green Goblin one!:up:

Venom_uk said:

I took that into consideration. I feel the thread failed purely down to lack of effort put in by me to make it a decent thread. I know what people have said in the past about if one thread fails, its silly to make a new one on the exact same topic but this time I hope I can make it work.

well, I wasn't around during the old thread so this might be my chance to say what makes Electro so cool.

like some classic characters, Electro has a outragious costume that seems stupid looking and no way would anyone wear it. But thats what makes the charcter so apealing. You can laugh at him for a couple seconds, make fun of his funny mask and then he can shiskabob your butt.

very comicle character but seriously needs a new costume for the millenium and a good story arc to go with it.

TheRiddlerkid said:
well, I wasn't around during the old thread so this might be my chance to say what makes Electro so cool.

like some classic characters, Electro has a outragious costume that seems stupid looking and no way would anyone wear it. But thats what makes the charcter so apealing. You can laugh at him for a couple seconds, make fun of his funny mask and then he can shiskabob your butt.

very comicle character but seriously needs a new costume for the millenium and a good story arc to go with it.

He's had plenty of good arcs :up: As for new costumes, we did see him maskless for a 4 part arc in asm and an attempt at a new costume in the Spider-man: Chapter One series that followed into new comics for a time (it was horrible though).

I wouldn't like to see him in a new costume. I think given the right style, Electro looks perfect. His costume is a defining point and probably the first thing that springs to mind to most non-Electro fans. Some say its goofy and they'll refuse to like Electro for this reason. I think they need to look beyond what may seem to them as a silly costume and see the brilliant character that is Electro.

I always did think his costume was pretty silly, until I saw it drawn by Finch in New Avengers. It made him an instance bad @$$, for me anyway. I have a deeper appreciation for the character now as well.

I like the new avy Electro UK, pretty cool!

Electro look is very appealing,1st.He has that classic old-school villain feel!The guy is a powerhouse!His battles with spidey are always fun:) He's definitely so cool!:spidey:

I actually always liked the Blue costume from the 2nd Volume.

cover.pl

The Ultimate desing is something they might decide to use in any upcoming movie with Electro involeved. it's very fresh and new and I think it would translate well.

spider-man-20050830040315243-000.jpg

But as usual my favorite in any case would defiantly be the MTV version, very wicked looking and a sweet look to it. It just looks right for a guy who calls himself eclectro.

Electro.jpg

hey now what about this one?

Ultimate%20Spider-Man%20Vol%209%20-%20Large.jpg

Ult Electro is a right pain in the arse in the USM game!

Venom_uk said:
Ult Electro is a right pain in the arse in the USM game!

Everyone says that! I don't get it, the chase was bloody easy imo, did it second time around. All you had to do was time your jumps right when he shot out the bolts.

spider-man-20050830040315243-000.jpg

Nice pic. I do like Ultimate Electro quite a bit. They've taken him back to what he really used to be, a hired thug (who was among the first to see Spidey's real face). His first arc with Kingpin was excellent. His appearence in Ultimate 6 wasn't as good down to the fact that he never got any action. He saw one panel with him zapping Thor, but this was it.

My contribution to your thread Electro_UK...

Here is Electro from the 60's Spider-Man cartoon....

spiderman-electro.jpg

I didn't realize there was a FEMALE Electro...:eek:

spidergirl.jpg

A cool pic..:up:

electro01.jpg

An Electro Bust. :D

electro33hr.jpg

A supposed Halloween Party...:confused:

113_1318.jpg

What if half Electro, half asian asked you...

A nice looking figure...:up::D
dixon20electro.jpg

spidergirl.jpg

This is Electro's daughter appearing in Spider-girl. I never brought the issue but I think Electro set out in search of Spider-man, seeking his help on something to do with his daughter.

Never really appealed to me though I may buy it if I ever see it.

113_1318.jpg

... why is he wearing his under wear on top of his trousers? Not a bad attempt at a mask however :up:

Electro UK said:
This is Electro's daughter appearing in Spider-girl. I never brought the issue but I think Electro set out in search of Spider-man, seeking his help on something to do with his daughter.

Never really appealed to me though I may buy it if I ever see it.

... why is he wearing his under wear on top of his trousers? Not a bad attempt at a mask however :up:

Yeah I figured that it was from spider-girl. I never bought any of those comics...:(

Hahaha...who knows, I am guessing so that it could look more like the "original" but anyways I saw some other pictures of him and other party goers. I may post them later..:D

I am assuming in the picture that the guy on the left is punisher, the girl is Scarlet Witch and the guy on the right is Morpheus or maybe another punisher???:confused:

powderman said:
Yeah I figured that it was from spider-girl. I never bought any of those comics...:(

Hahaha...who knows, I am guessing so that it could look more like the "original" but anyways I saw some other pictures of him and other party goers. I may post them later..:D

I am assuming in the picture that the guy on the left is punisher, the girl is Scarlet Witch and the guy on the right is Morpheus or maybe another punisher???:confused:

I think that's Blade dude :up:

Damn you are right..:mad: :p

I was thrown off by the other pictures. There was a girl dressed as a Powerpuff Girl (lame), and some other things. Here I was thinking to myself that he had "bad" teeth...:rolleyes:..lol

As for the 60's cartoon, here are a few more pics from his 1st episode.

11.jpg

29.jpg

04.jpg

Personally, I enjoyed the episode. Well... at least he wasn't the Red Skull's son.

Hahaha yes the TAS was a letdown with accurate information...

BTW did anyone dress up as a Electro this year for Halloween? My 2 year old nephew dressed up as the Hulk. You should have seen him do his growl, it was hilarious..:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vortep88
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"