sandman's origin

Ock

Evildoer
Reaction score
what do you think his origin should be?
i think it should be like the one in the comics

ock u realy want sandman to be created at a nuclear bomb testing site on some beach. That has to be the stupidest origan i have ever heard. sandman would be dead after a nuclear explosion and dont even get me started on security issues.

there is no way riami will ever go for that. he's created in a lab. end of story

giggs11uk said:
ock u realy want sandman to be created at a nuclear bomb testing site on some beach. That has to be the stupidest origan i have ever heard. sandman would be dead after a nuclear explosion and dont even get me started on security issues.

there is no way riami will ever go for that. he's created in a lab. end of story

well, that's it, im convinced, why didnt i think of that a lab. Yeah, they would say, "hey man, what we inventing today, maybe a sand man of some kind" OH COME ON!!!

giggs11uk said:

dude its just a movie
for instance can someone really turn into a human spider

Ock said:
dude its just a movie
for instance can someone really turn into a human spider

you mean they can't! no, i agree, people should lighten up

no look i just like pissing you off because u make stuff up and think ur all that. i hate people like u. let me guess ur a christian republican. Am I right?

giggs11uk said:
no look i just like pissing you off because u make stuff up and think ur all that. i hate people like u. let me guess ur a christian republican. Am I right?

what's this have to do with anything? I hope your just messing around.

loosing focus now children..we need more ideas,

so far we got, original comic version
and in a lab

giggs11uk said:
I am:) .

I think the lab exp. gone wrong is better even if it's basically a re-hash ala SM1. Was there ever in reality a Nuke tested on a beach or near an ocean? I think that would really piss some people off if that happened. Cheers!

It's probarbly going to be similar to the original origin, but prehaps it'll be updated like the other origins of GG and Ock.

Flint Marko is playing with his sick daughter in a child's playground, he's got no money to pay for the medical expenses so he's explaining to her how sad and dramatic her situation is. Then his wife is raped in the middle of the street....and is infected with AIDS. And she's stabbed...and ran over with a radioactive truck. The truck explodes, killing Marko's entire family....and they were all paralyzed and comatose...because they were shot in a robbery.

And the explosion fuses him to the sand. And he's got to steal to feed his adoptive child...whose deaf. Because she was beaten by her stepfather....Sandman's uncle. Who also beat him. And killed his little brother.

TheCardPlayer said:
Flint Marko is playing with his sick daughter in child's playground, he's got no money to pay for the medical expenses so he's explaining to her how sad and dramatic her situation is. Then his wife is raped in the middle of the street....and is infected with AIDS. And she's stabbed...and ran over with a radioactive truck. The truck explodes, killing Marko's entire family....and they were all paralyzed and comatose...because they were shot in a robbery.

And the explosion fuses him to the sand. And he's got to steal to feed his adoptive child...whose deaf. Because she was beaten by her stepfather....Sandman's uncle. Who also beat him. And killed his little brother.
DOES THIS GUY KNOW HOW TO PARTY OR WHAT!?!

Marko is down on his luck.. lost all his money, decides to rob osborn... Harry offers an alternative:

Harry finds a way (tricking his staff or something along those lines) to "water down" the goblin formula to not make the person who takes it go insane. The catalyst is a bacterial strain which would allow the person who bonds with to have the powers the GG did but at the same time not have any of the "draw backs" Marko gets injected with it.. at first he feels fine.. then he begins to feel sick.. he vomits a black ooze and his body begins to melt.. as soon as this happens he freaks out destroying lab equipment.. a fire breaks out.. the black ooze seems to be alive and recoils from the fire. the fire is about to hit marko when he suddenly becomes glass-like and the fire cannot harm him, he realizes he can control his body's molecular structure, he has become sand-like. a computer pans out and a computer reads "Anomoly: Genetic transfer"

*edit*
the bacterial strain has become sentient from Marko's human DNA (the symbiote) plus the fact that it is the GG formula allows it to enhance whoever it bonds with.
and Marko had become genetically unstable due to his broken DNA.. but he still retains the goblin super formula strengths.. in fact.. it may be the only thing keeping his body from falling apart all together.

Murder said:
Was there ever in reality a Nuke tested on a beach or near an ocean? I think that would really piss some people off if that happened. Cheers!

The hydrogen bomb was tested on Bikini Atoll and most Atomic bombs were/are tested in the pacific. Not there was anybody around but still.

I wouldn't want to see Sandman created but an explosion like that. I think that is lame.

is it confirmed that Marko will have a sick daughter... whos playing her if so???

Sandman's origin could be related to Doc Ock's failed experiment at the end of Spider-Man 2. It was droped into the sea and it could wash into a beach, where Flint Marko is hiding from the law.
I really think that his origin should be related to Ock's machine. If washing into shore seems too easy, Flint Marko could have a lowly job as result of being a criminal, like gabage man on one of those trash ferries and it bumps into the machine.

Interesting... but too far fetched... I think it just depends on his background... if he is a flat out crook... the nuclear explosion sounds feasible... don't tell me it's just unrealistic... everything in these movies are unrealistic... the only labs we will be seeing are those involved in studying the symbiate.

DroolingforGwen said:
is it confirmed that Marko will have a sick daughter... whos playing her if so???

Is it even confirmed he has a daughter at all??

Duende Verde said:
Sandman's origin could be related to Doc Ock's failed experiment at the end of Spider-Man 2. It was droped into the sea and it could wash into a beach, where Flint Marko is hiding from the law.
I really think that his origin should be related to Ock's machine. If washing into shore seems too easy, Flint Marko could have a lowly job as result of being a criminal, like gabage man on one of those trash ferries and it bumps into the machine.

Good god NO!!! :down

The fusion ball is drowned,and secondly,how exactly could a fusion ball confer sand powers onto someone?? It's not radiation.It doesn't alter your genetic structure.

Doc Ock said:
Is it even confirmed he has a daughter at all??

Good god NO!!! :down

The fusion ball is drowned,and secondly,how exactly could a fusion ball confer sand powers onto someone?? It's not radiation.It doesn't alter your genetic structure.
If you remmember it wasn't working quite well on the second movie, since it was drowned, it could have even more malfunctions and weird "once in a lifetime" side effects.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"