Theories for the origin of the symbiote

spidermanhero12 said:
yeah,that would explain it.what if john jamieson whent to the moon and brought back the symbiote by accident.

Yeah thats the original idea and they should use that. What I would like to see though is Eddie being angry through the entire movie which would build up to a great venom story and also when he's on the moon doing his research he will be talking back to NASA to his friends saying that this B*tch MJ walk out on him at the alter for some low life chump named peter parker.

explode7 said:
Yeah thats the original idea and they should use that. What I would like to see though is Eddie being angry through the entire movie which would build up to a great venom story and also when he's on the moon doing his research he will be talking back to NASA to his friends saying that this B*tch MJ walk out on him at the alter for some low life chump named peter parker.
i would really like it if they put the meteore one for the scene of how the symbiote comes to earth.

what was the ultimate version origin?

it was a suit created to cure cancer

Yurka said:
it was a suit created to cure cancer

its a gay origin but then again if Sandman is looking for a cure his daughter then it might work...

other than that i would go with Jamieson Jr. bringing it back on the spaceship and it just secretly creeps up on Spidey

A suit created to cure cancer??? AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. And people thought DC comics have rediculous superheroes.

The suit to cure cancer could be done in a logical way... but I'm leaning toward the space origin.

farmerfran said:
The suit to cure cancer could be done in a logical way... but I'm leaning toward the space origin.
if john jameison brings it back to earth in a space shuttle that would be awesome,i heard the Q&A say that it comes from a meteore not sure though it would be awesome if they used the meteore it would work very nice in the movies.the john jamieson space shuttle bringing it back from the moon would be awesome that would work very nice very good plot to how the symbiote gets to earth that would work very nice in the movies.

Again, Raimi and crew will make this a logical and (as close as they can) realistic origin.

farmerfran said:
Again, Raimi and crew will make this a logical and (as close as they can) realistic origin.
yeah, sam is amazing i know he will make the symbiotes origin from the comics hes done an awesome job on the spiderman movies all the characters and the villians the origin of the symbiote will be awesome i think sam will take every thing of how the symbiote came to earth and bring it into the movies no doubt about it.

explode7 said:
you do know that his name is john and not eddie right?

TacoLikeWAH said:
why should this thread be closed?

It's one of the things that really bothers me about this place. Apparently, because these people talked about this 4 months ago, they feel that people who are new here can't talk about it.

Guy With 2,000+ posts: "This was already discussed. Plz Close."

Well, who the hell cares? If you already discussed it, stay out of the topic and let other people talk about it. Nobody is forcing you to read.

Another Guy With 2,000+ posts: "There's already a topic on this."

Oh really? That's great! Let me search through 100 pages of threads to see if I can find it!

*49 minutes later*

I found it!! *posts in thread*

Yet another 2,000+ guy: "Stop bumping up old threads."

It's ridiculous.

I'm hoping for an alien origin.

Moon or meteorite?

The moon would be excellent, and might probarbly be the case. But if it comes from a metorite, it leaves a good mystery as to where in the universe this alien symbiote came from.

venom4life said:
I'm hoping for an alien origin.

Moon or meteorite?

The moon would be excellent, and might probarbly be the case. But if it comes from a metorite, it leaves a good mystery as to where in the universe this alien symbiote came from.
the moon would be awesome.

Poor Sandman doesn't get this much speculation about his origin! Nuclear sand explosion? Probably not.

So far we've had a number of Symbiote theories (space, Moon, cancer/genetics, mutated chewing gum etc).

However are there any theories out there not well known? What's the most abstract anybody has heard of?

And can it be reconciled with the fact that we have already SEEN the symbiote and the Black costume in the trailer?

(PS Alien origin might not be too far-fetched; after all Silver Surfer and Galactus certainly wouldn't fit into the first FF film ethos/mythos, but obviously will for the 2nd)

Lately, there has been an abundance of good/great new threads started.

NOOb here. Just thought I would give my 0.02.

I think the symbiote will come from the moon in the shuttle that crashes. And in the crash, it gets loose and someone finds Peter. In the first trailer Peter is laying in bed in his Spidey suit and you can see the symbiote coming off the floor and attaching to his arm. I think this will be point where he gets the symbiote.

Now, whatever happens in the movie happens but I think that we will not see that much of venom. In the Comic Con trailer, you hear Peter saying that he has to stop it, but I don't think he is talking about Venom, I think he is talking about himself. After defeating Sandman and almost killing (or killing) Harry he come to realize that this symbiote is not something he wants to be a part of and tries to get rid of it. The scream you hear at the end of the 2nd trailer is him getting rid of the symbiote.

Now when we see Brock in the church asking for someone to kill Peter, I don't think he has yet to bond with the symbiote. Maybe in the movie Peter does something horrible to Brock while under the influence of the symbiote and Brock wants Peter to die because of it. Just by coincidence, Brock is in the same church that Peter is in when he gets rid of the symbiote. In the first trailer you see Brock look up and say,"Peter". I think he is seeing Peter tear off the Black suit and realizes that he is Spiderman. Now the symbiote falls after Peter tears it off and just by luck lands on Brock. It takes over Brock and because of Brocks pure hatred of Peter, turns into something much worse than Black Spidey, Venom.

Peter thinks everything is ok but then realizes that there is somethign out there much worse. I doubt Venom will have that much air time and the last battle royal will end with the symbiote being "unbonded" with Brock and possibly someone dying???

Or maybe I need to stop smoking crack.

wait didn't Raimi say something about the origin being like a B movie. like "It Came From Outerspace"

DopdBrd said:
NOOb here. Just thought I would give my 0.02.

I think the symbiote will come from the moon in the shuttle that crashes. And in the crash, it gets loose and someone finds Peter. In the first trailer Peter is laying in bed in his Spidey suit and you can see the symbiote coming off the floor and attaching to his arm. I think this will be point where he gets the symbiote.

Now, whatever happens in the movie happens but I think that we will not see that much of venom. In the Comic Con trailer, you hear Peter saying that he has to stop it, but I don't think he is talking about Venom, I think he is talking about himself. After defeating Sandman and almost killing (or killing) Harry he come to realize that this symbiote is not something he wants to be a part of and tries to get rid of it. The scream you hear at the end of the 2nd trailer is him getting rid of the symbiote.

Now when we see Brock in the church asking for someone to kill Peter, I don't think he has yet to bond with the symbiote. Maybe in the movie Peter does something horrible to Brock while under the influence of the symbiote and Brock wants Peter to die because of it. Just by coincidence, Brock is in the same church that Peter is in when he gets rid of the symbiote. In the first trailer you see Brock look up and say,"Peter". I think he is seeing Peter tear off the Black suit and realizes that he is Spiderman. Now the symbiote falls after Peter tears it off and just by luck lands on Brock. It takes over Brock and because of Brocks pure hatred of Peter, turns into something much worse than Black Spidey, Venom.

Peter thinks everything is ok but then realizes that there is somethign out there much worse. I doubt Venom will have that much air time and the last battle royal will end with the symbiote being "unbonded" with Brock and possibly someone dying???

Or maybe I need to stop smoking crack.

u need to stop smokin crack lol i think the part when Brock prays for Peters death Brock leaves the church hears the bells ringing looks up and sees Peter struggling to take off the suit. Brock busts out his camera when he realizes its Peter thats the black spiderman and as a deja vu type of thing Brock gets a new identity while taking pics just like Peter did when he was taking pics of Mary Jane in the first movie and got bit Brock gets symbiote juice spilled on him while taking pics of Spidey.

HughJackFan420 said:
wait didn't Raimi say something about the origin being like a B movie. like "It Came From Outerspace"
Wait, didn't the Q&A say something about a meteor being the origin of the symbiote?

I think the symbiote gets on pete in his sleep but how?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"