Endgame Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff - Elizabeth Olsen

Who else thinks its time to ditch the red trench coat and give Wanda a real superhero costume in these movies/Disney Plus shows?

Who else thinks its time to ditch the red trench coat and give Wanda a real superhero costume in these movies/Disney Plus shows?

I do. I've always wanted her to wear a proper one and also to use the name Scarlet Witch. The red trench coat is too much like Phoenix's in the Last Stand.

I like her outfit on her, more than on Dark Phoenix where it just feels lazy
That said, I'd be down to see something like she's been wearing lately in the comics show up in the MCU

I’d like to see a costume now that she’s been in the MCU a fair while.

I like the red trench coat. :funny:

So do I. Wanda's look in the MCU is rather interesting. She does wear a costume, and it's a better one than she had in the comics. For one thing, an actual woman could wear her clothes and not feel like she ought to head to the nearest pool with a towel (not a cape) wrapped around her. Wearing a weird headdress with a one-piece bathing suit never made sense. And the less said about her "iconic" fishnets and go-go boots, the better. :yuk:

I remember Joss wanting her silhouette to be different from Widow's hence the skirts in AOU, so I liked that they incorporated the trench coat to kind of stick with that. I do hope she gets an upgrade eventually - I really liked some of the concept art, but I hope they keep the trench style.

I always really liked this minus the headband that I don't think works off page.

ETA: That photo was gigantic so under tags it goes
Cl-M-DUVEAAAO8L.jpg

Are we going to get anymore Scarlet Witch in the movies after this movie or her and the Vision going to be trapped on the new & upcoming Disney streaming service? No Avenger 5 movie?

Disney Plus will announce their show tomorrow. Maybe we will get other cast announcements.

Are we going to get anymore Scarlet Witch in the movies after this movie or her and the Vision going to be trapped on the new & upcoming Disney streaming service? No Avenger 5 movie?

Kevin Feige said that the characters who appear in Disney+ shows will continue to appear in MCU films. Everything that happens in their lives will be woven together, whether on streaming or in the films.

WandaVision is a weird title. I still hope Vision is very supporting and that's it's mostly Wanda because we need to see her interact with others.

Marvel spinoffs: Loki, Falcon and Scarlet Witch are coming to Disney+

Paul Bettany and Elizabeth Olsen will reprise their respective "Avengers" roles as The Vision and Wanda Maximoff (aka Scarlet Witch) in "WandaVision." Feige didn't provide a lot of details, but he showed the audience concept art that featured the two Avengers in a black and white photo dressed in 1950's fashion. The spinoff series is scheduled to premiere in year two of Disney+'s launch.

WandaVision is a weird title. I still hope Vision is very supporting and that's it's mostly Wanda because we need to see her interact with others.
Correction: WandaVision is a horrible title

Unless the plot centers around Wanda starring in a reality TV show, Real Housewives of Sokovia or some s**t
and no, nevermind, that would be even horrible-r

I’m not too keen on that title.

It didn't get a graphic like Falcon and the Winter Soldier, right? Maybe the name isn't set in stone.

It's not a great title but then again the title really has no bearing on the quality of the show so I don't care that much about it.

At the German Comic Con, Elizabeth said that the show will be filming in the fall. She and Paul know what the story will be about. The show was Paul Bettany's idea and he pitched it to Disney before the streaming service was conceived.

Apparently the pic they teased when it was announced was a B&W pic of Wanda and Vision in 1950s garb. I have no idea what that implies.

ScarletVision is their ship name, why not use that?

That dress isn't so flattering from straight on
but in profile she looks fantastic

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"