Endgame Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff - Elizabeth Olsen

I love this character. She Had a great scene in the movie and honestly had great roles in both this and infinity war. I think for all the hype Captain Marvel gets, that Wanda is just as powerful and a better developed character.
Wanda is as powerful as anyone but still a glass cannon compared to the durable guys like CM, Thor and Hulk. I’ve loved her scenes in IW and EG. The EG power display was the strongest yet.

I cannot wait for Wanda to have her own series even more now. I'm so glad my theater went nuts for her and it wasn't just me. :funny:

I am interested to see her series, but I would rather have had Scarlet Witch films than Captain Marvel films. Elizabeth Olsen if much more interesting to watch than Brie Larson, both in the films and in real life.

More pics from the world premiere

zngjINo.jpg

0ZG1H8X.jpg

Vw9dR3a.jpg

1u0TQmp.jpg

uN7Q2kS.jpg

fITBcVA.jpg

VIiS85r.jpg

Q6Y1pLh.jpg

ZQ9Sy3F.jpg

She really looked stunning in these photos.

I am interested to see her series, but I would rather have had Scarlet Witch films than Captain Marvel films. Elizabeth Olsen if much more interesting to watch than Brie Larson, both in the films and in real life.

Because of course Dark Raven knows Brie Larson and Elizabeth Olsen personally.

Jesus ****ing Christ.

Everyone crying bout captain marvel being OP meanwhile Wanda almost

kills freaking thanos

By herself..
And I loved it!
Yeah, and unlike with CM, Thanos needs external help to stop SW.

Didn't he need the power stone to stop CM?
Yep.

I don't think one needs to be brought down to build up the other, I'm just happy Wanda got a moment like that because I was worried they'd sleep on her.

Everyone crying bout captain marvel being OP meanwhile Wanda almost

kills freaking thanos

By herself..
And I loved it!

I think Wanda's thing worked much better than CM's because of the former actually being a part of the story before, so there's emotional payoff from the build up. That's why I loved what Wanda did.

ZQ9Sy3F.jpg

I have to say that Elizabeth Olsen manages to look just as much of a fan girl in this photo as the other girls. :ilv:

It's like she's out with a group of girlfriends having a fun time rather than the celebrity.

Her body is weaker than CM but she is overall more powerful imo. She can destroy you from afar where CM has to get in close to do her damage.

Wanda is as powerful as anyone but still a glass cannon compared to the durable guys like CM, Thor and Hulk. I’ve loved her scenes in IW and EG. The EG power display was the strongest yet.

I disagree. IW she was stronger as Thanos actually had the gauntlet minus only the mind stone and she was able to hold him off for a significant period. In EG he
did not have the gauntlet

I disagree. IW she was stronger as Thanos actually had the gauntlet minus only the mind stone and she was able to hold him off for a significant period. In EG he
did not have the gauntlet
And she was distracted by trying to get the mind stone from Vision. I can only imagine what she would've done had she not had to do that and push back Thanos at the same time.

WandaVision shoots in the fall, will be 6 hours long, have 1950s vibe

Based on that information, it seems like Disney wants to poke fun at the idyllic nuclear family lifestyle of mid-century America. That teaser image (if it exists) could be a kind jab at the fact that Wanda and Vision's relationship is anything but normal. Moreover, the description brings to mind Mike Del Mundo's front cover for the first issue in Tom King's Visioncomic, which channels the wholesome Leave It to Beaver-style television shows of the 1950s.

Absolutely loved her almost tearing Thanos apart, it was glorious to behold and I say that as someone who loved Thanos.

WandaVision shoots in the fall, will be 6 hours long, have 1950s vibe

Based on that information, it seems like Disney wants to poke fun at the idyllic nuclear family lifestyle of mid-century America. That teaser image (if it exists) could be a kind jab at the fact that Wanda and Vision's relationship is anything but normal. Moreover, the description brings to mind Mike Del Mundo's front cover for the first issue in Tom King's Visioncomic, which channels the wholesome Leave It to Beaver-style television shows of the 1950s.
From what I’ve heard of the Vision comic, there needs to be many, many sets of quote marks around the word “channels” there.

I’m a little wary about what I’ve heard regarding WandaVision. Being that she’s one of the most prominent female characters in the MCU, it would suck if she went crazy over grief for Vision or something like that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"