School shooting in Conn. - Part 2

We're in the Matrix and Obama is Smith.
Well those scientists were trying to test for that sort of thing....

You know, hearing some stories from someone on another forum who was in the Aurora theater, I cannot imagine what living through one of these is like, and I hate the jokes stupid people make regarding these tragedies.
However, with the conspiracy nuts making themselves heard again, I can only sit and imagine several government officials sitting around and saying "Man, you know how we can really get this gun control movement going?" "No, how Frank?" "Batman. do something, and everyone will listen, because he's the goddamn Batman and everyone loves Batman."

I just watched this video and wow. What a joke. I mean, seriously?

There is a video that is pretty damn compelling going around Facebook, but my heart tells me that it is bogus. But, it is rather weird that it shows Facebook pages being up for people like Soto, BEFORE the shooting. I'm not sure how that was done, but I cannot believe that all of that was hoax, I just can't believe anyone would do something like that...but the video is kinda scary.

My ex-boss's husband works for NBC News, and was in Newtown with the news crew just after it happened, and for the funerals that followed. Believe me, it happened. He said he couldn't get out of there fast enough, it was awful.

There is a video that is pretty damn compelling going around Facebook, but my heart tells me that it is bogus. But, it is rather weird that it shows Facebook pages being up for people like Soto, BEFORE the shooting. I'm not sure how that was done, but I cannot believe that all of that was hoax, I just can't believe anyone would do something like that...but the video is kinda scary.
Its got to be bogus. Who would make such an easy blunder?! You know. Its really sad the victims have to hear this type of nonsense.

My main issue with these conspiracy theories is, if this was staged you would think or in a weird way hope that the government would do a better job doing them. All these errors and weird things picked up by dudes in his mom's basement would have been dealt with. On top of that, the government would have taken over Youtube and never allow these videos to come to light.

I've seen clips of people getting in "serious mode" for the camera. It's being misconstrued as acting.

I'm sure you mean this guy a little after the 3:15 mark.

[YT]1vIlo-Avhd4[/YT]

He creeps me out.

The Facebook pages can be explained as, they were set up to be one page, then later changed to a memorial page.

My ex-boss's husband works for NBC News, and was in Newtown with the news crew just after it happened, and for the funerals that followed. Believe me, it happened. He said he couldn't get out of there fast enough, it was awful.

The conspiracy theorists, or at least some number of them, are not saying that this didn't happen, that children didn't die that day, but that it didn't happen they way the media and the law reported the story.

The conspiracy theorists, or at least some number of them, are not saying that this didn't happen, that children didn't die that day, but that it didn't happen they way the media and the law reported the story.

And from the person in the media I know who was there, not screwing around on the internet just making crap up, confirms for me that these conspiracy theorists are total idiots.

I solved this. They hired Tate Donovan to play this guy.

:wow: On the one hand, I'm disgusted he's involved in what is now clearly a cover-up.

On the other hand, I'm happy to see him getting work.

I just watched this video and wow. What a joke. I mean, seriously?
Yeah my coworker sent me a video to watch yesterday on this shooting. She said it might 'change my mind' on everything regarding gun control and how it might have been orchestrated to enforce it.

I just couldn't believe she actually believes it to be a conspiracy. I was rolling my eyes half the time. Then again, I've heard her say some other crazy sh** about how there are really wizards and people with telekinetic powers and stuff like that. o_O

Yeah my coworker sent me a video to watch yesterday on this shooting. She said it might 'change my mind' on everything regarding gun control and how it might have been orchestrated to enforce it.

I just couldn't believe she actually believes it to be a conspiracy. I was rolling my eyes half the time. Then again, I've heard her say some other crazy sh** about how there are really wizards and people with telekinetic powers and stuff like that. o_O

I mean the premise is ridiculous. Lets create this horrible tragedy in order to take people's guns away. As if the government didn't have drones and tomahawk cruise missiles to stop any type of "revolution" or "uprising". Let alone nuclear weapons. I'm sure they're real worried about Uncle Dave's glock.

Meanwhile...if you have run out of reasons to burst into tears over this, just watch:

[YT]WGsNJ-70KXQ[/YT]

And from the person in the media I know who was there, not screwing around on the internet just making crap up, confirms for me that these conspiracy theorists are total idiots.

You know someone who was there, I got that the first time.

I tend to think most conspiracy theories are pretty dumb ... this one really takes it to a new level.

Wait, anyone here know someone that was there?

I mean the premise is ridiculous. Lets create this horrible tragedy in order to take people's guns away. As if the government didn't have drones and tomahawk cruise missiles to stop any type of "revolution" or "uprising". Let alone nuclear weapons. I'm sure they're real worried about Uncle Dave's glock.

Yeah, that's the thing: if the whole "motive" for this purported "false flag" is to take away our guns ("'MURICA!"), then the Obama Administration doesn't show a real willingness to go through with it. Biden's proposals are fairly light on substance and, even though they're logical and fair, the NRA will oppose them just because they're the NRA, and the anti-gun lobby are already blasting Biden for not doing *enough* with it. Limiting the size of gun magazines, requiring background checks at gun shows, and bringing back the AWB don't even remotely resemble the fascist assault on the 2nd Amendment that the righties are dreaming up --- they represent common sense solutions that the VAST majority of polled Americans agree with, and that don't even begin to threaten the rights of law-abiding citizens to buy, own, and use guns in self-defense and sport.

As for the accusations of "crisis actors" amongst the parents and others: I hate to say this, but the fact of the matter is that there's always going to be opportunists in the wake of any tragedy. And that very well could include even the parents of some of these children. It's sick, but it happens all the time --- someone wants to make a quick buck off a "memorial fund" that goes straight into their own pocket, or they just want to get their 15 minutes of fame, and they don't care that they're prostituting the memory of a dead child to do that. Again, sick....but all too common in the most selfish country this world has ever produced.

This incident has provided a lot of crazy talk. It should have been, "This happened, it was tragic, we as a nation mourn. Let's find a balanced approach to prevent this from ever happening again."

Instead we get the media making the killer appear larger than life. Blaming everything from TV, to movies, to video games, and endless coverage to the point of paranoia. Anti-gun wanting all guns banned. Pro-gun creating conspiracy theories, threatening violence on youtube, and a new civil war if any new gun legislation is introduced.

There are those moments where we come together as a nation that make me proud to live here, like right after 9/11. This is the opposite of that as people seem to be losing their minds. 20 kids die, and people see it as a time to exploit it, or threaten civil ****ing war. Not a headpalm smiley big enough to show how increasingly ridiculous our gun conversation has been lately. The youtube crazies, Rand Paul, and all the other nuts need to just go away, and let the parents grieve, and move on properly.

Yeah, that's the thing: if the whole "motive" for this purported "false flag" is to take away our guns ("'MURICA!"), then the Obama Administration doesn't show a real willingness to go through with it. Biden's proposals are fairly light on substance and, even though they're logical and fair, the NRA will oppose them just because they're the NRA, and the anti-gun lobby are already blasting Biden for not doing *enough* with it. Limiting the size of gun magazines, requiring background checks at gun shows, and bringing back the AWB don't even remotely resemble the fascist assault on the 2nd Amendment that the righties are dreaming up --- they represent common sense solutions that the VAST majority of polled Americans agree with, and that don't even begin to threaten the rights of law-abiding citizens to buy, own, and use guns in self-defense and sport.

As for the accusations of "crisis actors" amongst the parents and others: I hate to say this, but the fact of the matter is that there's always going to be opportunists in the wake of any tragedy. And that very well could include even the parents of some of these children. It's sick, but it happens all the time --- someone wants to make a quick buck off a "memorial fund" that goes straight into their own pocket, or they just want to get their 15 minutes of fame, and they don't care that they're prostituting the memory of a dead child to do that. Again, sick....but all too common in the most selfish country this world has ever produced.

I don't think the NRA even knows what it's about anymore. Obama hasn't touched gun laws except to allow guns to be carried in national parks. He's used his executive order less times than any pres in the last century. Yet last election the NRA talk was that Obama was going to take your guns. Now they're promoting the idea that he'll use his power to change the second amendment. Toss on their crazy speech after Sandyhook. The NRA's message is so muddled, and devoid of fact anymore it's becoming counter productive to gun owners.

I don't think the NRA even knows what it's about anymore. Obama hasn't touched gun laws except to allow guns to be carried in national parks. He's used his executive order less times than any pres in the last century. Yet last election the NRA talk was that Obama was going to take your guns. Now they're promoting the idea that he'll use his power to change the second amendment. Toss on their crazy speech after Sandyhook. The NRA's message is so muddled, and devoid of fact anymore it's becoming counter productive to gun owners.

The hilarious thing is, the 2nd amendment does say a "well regulated militia". I guess well regulated is also open for interpretation.

What has Rand Paul said?

"I'm against having a king," Sen. Rand Paul (R-Kentucky) said in an interview with CBN News. "I think having a monarch is what we fought the American Revolution over and someone who wants to bypass the Constitution, bypass Congress -- that's someone who wants to act like a king or a monarch."new

"I've been opposed to executive orders, even with Republican presidents," he continued. "But one that wants to infringe on the Second Amendment, we will fight tooth and nail. I promise you there will be no rock left unturned as far as trying to stop him from usurping the Constitution, running roughshod over Congress, and you will see one heck of a debate if he tries to do this."

He said Obama is becoming a king, compared our gun conversation to the American Revolution, and accused Obama of wanting to use an executive order to change the second amendment. Then said he'll fight this tooth and nail.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"