School shooting in Conn. - Part 2

Yeah, those kind of people are annoying. My grandmother has lived in New York all her life, and watched the whole situation happen from her office window. I've been to the World Trade Center before and after the occurrence too. That **** is definitely gone.

I was in NY that day too. Saw the whole thing burn down. In fact, I was at my dad's office when he was on the phone with his friend in DC to check on her, and she was just saying how they were all fine....and then she saw the plane that went into the Pentagon crashing from her own window.

But they want to convince us it didn't happen. :doh:

All of the young victims parents would not have to have been involved for this to be a conspiracy. None of them would have to be involved, and this could be a conspiracy.

I don't think it is, I'm just pointing that out.

Well the video shows that some people knew their kids would be killed because they posted the memorial/donation pages days before. Also, one of the parents flubbed the Obama photo op by having a "dead" girll in the photo. Some of the parents had to be involved.

Unfortunately, there are people claiming it never happened.

I've never heard of that. I have to think anyone who would think that the towers didn't actually collapse is mentally deficient in some way and obviously not worth listening too at all.

Well the video shows that some people knew their kids would be killed because they posted the memorial/donation pages days before. Also, one of the parents flubbed the Obama photo op by having a "dead" girll in the photo. Some of the parents had to be involved.

The "dead girl" was her younger sister in her dress. It is so goddamned obvious it's her sister. Look at her face, not her dress.

And he showed "evidence" of those sites and pages, but I can't seem to find one. Convenient.

I said the exact same thing. Those girls look exactly alike in that family portrait to begin with. Only the other sister is wearing the same dress. :doh:

Sure, if that theory was true as these videos suggest, some parents would have to be involved but not every theory is suggesting that. Some are saying it was someone other than Lanza doing the shooting, someone with training, similar to some of the theories about the Colorado Shooting, and in that scenario nobody in the town would need to be in on it.

Sure, if that theory was true as these videos suggest, some parents would have to be involved but not every theory is suggesting that. Some are saying it was someone other than Lanza doing the shooting, someone with training, similar to some of the theories about the Colorado Shooting, and in that scenario nobody in the town would need to be in on it.

I wasn't saying I believed it, I'm actually pointing out how ridiculous it the theory sounds.

Didn't Lanza train with his mother, I've heard a few reports that she's the one who taught him how to shot.

I think it was speculation, but they couldn't completely confirm that she had taken her son to the range before. She certainly knew how to use her guns that's for sure.

Wouldn't the police have to be in on it though.

I wasn't saying I believed it, I'm actually pointing out how ridiculous it the theory sounds.

Didn't Lanza train with his mother, I've heard a few reports that she's the one who taught him how to shot.

I know you don't believe it.

You kept repeating your argument that for it to be staged as some of these theories suggest, multiple parents and townspeople would have to have been involved. I was only pointing out that the shooting could have been staged without that being the case.

According to this yeah, his mom taught him to shoot and he went to the range a lot. http://www.cnn.com/2012/12/16/us/connecticut-nancy-lanza-profile/index.html

Wouldn't the police have to be in on it though.

For the sake of argument, no. The police catch a possible second shooter and he's picked by the feds, then never heard from again.

For the sake of argument, no. The police catch a possible second shooter and he's picked by the feds, then never heard from again.

I'd have to see a video on this. It still seems shaky to me.

I'd have to see a video on this. It still seems shaky to me.

There is a video on youtube that shows helicopter footage of them arresting someone in the woods near the school. And the footage includes the police radio audio...

I don't think that this is a hoax, but some of the footage out there causes one to pause.

I can post it, but I really hate giving this kind of stuff airtime....

There is a video on youtube that shows helicopter footage of them arresting someone in the woods near the school. And the footage includes the police radio audio...

I don't think that this is a hoax, but some of the footage out there causes one to pause.

I think more than likely that segment was just some dude out hunting.

One of those guys, the one in camo pants who was caught by police, was said to be a parent who was just running for safety. I don't know about the other guy but I haven't bothered to look into it.

I think more than likely that segment was just some dude out hunting.

It very possibly could have been, I can't remember the specifics of the audio but I think that they were talking about someone moving from the school to the woods.

Also, there is news footage on this particular video that shows the police pulling the Bushmaster from the back of the guys car....and yet the coroner says that that was the main weapon. Just little weird stuff like that. Now, could all of that been edited to make it look like that? OF COURSE, what scares me is that someone actually felt the need to take the time to do that...that is weird in and of itself.

did anybody see the video of that father infront of the camera deeply saddened about his child dying during the shooting........... but before he got on camera, he is smiling and all cheerful before the camera turned to him, and like he switch, he went into acting mode......... really weird

It very possibly could have been, I can't remember the specifics of the audio but I think that they were talking about someone moving from the school to the woods.

Also, there is news footage on this particular video that shows the police pulling the Bushmaster from the back of the guys car....and yet the coroner says that that was the main weapon. Just little weird stuff like that. Now, could all of that been edited to make it look like that? OF COURSE, what scares me is that someone actually felt the need to take the time to do that...that is weird in and of itself.

Or he could have hand more than one Bushmaster. I mean, Occam's Razor and all that. Just like the Aurora shooter, he had more guns in his car as well.

did anybody see the video of that father infront of the camera deeply saddened about his child dying during the shooting........... but before he got on camera, he is smiling and all cheerful before the camera turned to him, and like he switch, he went into acting mode......... really weird

I chalk that up as nervous laughter more than anything but yeah, the way it was presented was weird. I have my own issues with that dude but I don't think very much about that.

Or he could have hand more than one Bushmaster. I mean, Occam's Razor and all that. Just like the Aurora shooter, he had more guns in his car as well.

True...but reports have stated only 3 weapons (2 handguns and the Bushmaster) were confiscated from the crime scene. The car in the parking lot is a part of that crime scene. One report has however stated 4.

There were witnesses that talked about seeing someone being handcuffed that was in the wooded area.Also I did see that footage. I'm sure he was just mistaken for a suspect by being in the area at the wrong time.

The two shooter explanation seems really odd. How would a government assasin persuade a young person to do this.

There were witnesses that talked about seeing someone being handcuffed that was in the wooded area.Also I did see that footage. I'm sure he was just mistaken for a suspect by being in the area at the wrong time.

The two shooter explanation seems really odd. How would a government assasin persuade a young person to do this.

Lizard people indoctrination.

True...but reports have stated only 3 weapons (2 handguns and the Bushmaster) were confiscated from the crime scene. The car in the parking lot is a part of that crime scene. One report has however stated 4.

Semantics. I mean, how do we even know that was his car in the video? For all we know they were searching a car parked illegally somewhere. Plus, it's hard to tell from the video what type of weapon it is. There's literally billions of explanations for all of this.

I'm pretty sure reports afterwards were that they originally thought the 'long rifle' was in the car but it was discovered as an extra shotgun in the trunk. 3 guns on him, 1 more (shotgun) in the trunk. In that aerial helicopter view that was clearly a shotgun.

And we here are able to logically think threw some of these things...it is just too weird that so many feel the need to prove call this a hoax, and then put this stuff out to prove it. Those people need to be checked out...I think they have some mental problems. It is just sad that people have to think that way...

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"