Season 3, Episode 12: “Injustice” (SPOILERS)

flickchick85

Admin of Might
Staff member
Reaction score
Official Description:

Lois and Clark clash with Jordan over his carelessness around using his powers in public; after 17 years behind bars, Lex Luthor is set to be released from prison.

Promo:

Counting down the minutes!

Here we go as Lex Luthor is now here!

Talk about making a heck of an impression. But Cudlitz has already sold me on his performance with Luthor's menace, just as Cryer did on Supergirl. He's a man of few words, but backs up his threats.

We live in a tornado state but as soon as the alarms go off we just stand around like a deer in headlights until a character tells you what to do? That seemed odd to me... you'd think people would react instantly and take cover properly.

We live in a tornado state but as soon as the alarms go off we just stand around like a deer in headlights until a character tells you what to do? That seemed odd to me... you'd think people would react instantly and take cover properly.

Yeah that part was a little forced in order to make the regulars look more heroic

Man, I'm already loving gritty, gruff and badass Lex Luthor. Michael Cudlitz is already killing it in the role so far which honestly isn't that surprising seeing how he's played intense roles before.

He was awesome in Southland too.

Haven't had a chance to see the episode yet. Did Clark/Superman have any meaningful interactions with Lex?

I got strong Wilson Fisk vibes from this version of Lex. Not sure how I feel about it yet, but this was an interesting episode. I felt like the pacing was off or something.

I liked the scene between Clark and Kyle at the fire station. Jordan just wants attention which I can kind of see but obviously he's being an idiot about it. Should be in for an interesting finale

Only one, and to be fair, Lex was there for Lois, but it still counts.

Thanks. Why does it sound like this version of Lex doesn't have a personal grudge against Superman like he does in most versions?

I'm more surprised that Lex is more into trying to force Lois into retirement instead of just focusing on killing her journalist reputation. And maybe im forgetting but surely he could've fought his conviction and had his people look into Lois' story to set him free

Ha!

Evil Superman eating rats! Loved it!

A Lex Luthor-heavy episode and already made us forget about Bruno Mannheim, who was this season’s villain.

Yes we finally get a long-awaited confrontation with Clark, Lois, and Lex.

Lex and Bizarro could be one heck of a villain team like the comics.

I wanna slap Jordan so hard. :argh: I was right back in S1 - Jon is the best twin.

Another great episode. Lex certainly brought the menace. A lot of gall to walk all the way to the farm to declare yourself "innocent," which we all know ain't the case, just because he happened to not commit the crime he was imprisoned for. I know I complained about that plot choice when it was first revealed, but now that I've let it simmer, I think I actually like the implications after all - it means that Lex was sooooo good at getting away with stuff, that the only time anyone ever found evidence against him was when he was framed.

Idk how I feel about giving Lex a daughter though, because we know that will come into play, and I feel like we just did that with Bruno. But oh well, let's see how it goes. Can't wait for a Lex/Bizarro duo! :mrk:

Watching the episode now California time and Michael Cudlitz is killing it as Lex so far. Just chilling and menacing. I definitely get why they didn’t bring back Jon Cryer. Just a different darker take.

Nice to see a slightly unhinged Lex that wasn't played completely cringey like Eisenberg. His talk with Lois and Clark on the porch was intense and I can't wait for more.

And this episode made me happy we are gonna see hopefully a whole lot less of the Cushings in season 4. And by a whole lot, I want little to none.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"