Season 3, Episode 12: “Injustice” (SPOILERS)

Really liked this version of Lex. He had a lot of Kingpin in him.

A departure from the debonair and teflon version we saw in Smallville and S:TAS.

To me, this version of Luthor is about as shallowly uninteresting as Doomsday. A captivating villain needs to be relatable in some way more than “Angry! Angry! Angry! Angry!”.

So... not an especially big part for Otis? :ebr:

Given how common X-K inhalers were — and how cheap and easy to obtain — these Jordan sightings really ought to be no big deal. If anything, headlines should be “Super Drug Still On The Streets” instead of “New Superhero In Town”.

With Clark and Jordan disagreeing on the extent to which they should use their powers, I’m getting the impression that in the finale Jordan will kill someone — or try to — to protect Lois.

With Clark and Jordan disagreeing on the extent to which they should use their powers, I’m getting the impression that in the finale Jordan will kill someone — or try to — to protect Lois.
I have a dim memory of a (comic book) “imaginary story” where Supes’ superpowered son got more and more troublesome. (Turns out, raising a super kid is tough. So, kudos to Ma and Pa for their parenting skills. :toth) Eventually, things get so bad that Supes decides on an extreme remedy: administering gold kryptonite to permanently remove Jr.’s powers.

I’d approve this approach for Jordan. :coolguy:

I have a dim memory of a (comic book) “imaginary story” where Supes’ superpowered son got more and more troublesome. (Turns out, raising a super kid is tough. So, kudos to Ma and Pa for their parenting skills. :toth) Eventually, things get so bad that Supes decides on an extreme remedy: administering gold kryptonite to permanently remove Jr.’s powers.

I’d approve this approach for Jordan. :coolguy:
That seems kinda drastic, maybe a little humbling would be helpful.

Jordan is really asking for his first super powered beatdown, isn't he?

I like this version of Lex. I think he is going to play very, very well against Hoechlin's Superman, who can bring a wonderful intensity, like when Jordan super shoved him.

Kind of curious to see how the season resolves next week.

I really appreciated the intensity the actor brought with this version of Luthor. That scene on the porch was truly great (loved how he took a long glance at Clark just before the moment he left). But I also hope we will see more dimensions to him than this. Will be interesting as well to see Jordan's development from here. God, he constantly begged for over loads of humple pies in this episode.

Though… civility is a generally worthwhile precept. I.e., it is possible to praise someone without denigrating someone else.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"