Season 3, Episode 7: “Forever and Always” (SPOILERS)

Except for the fact that the character is the Superman and Lois version of Onomatopoeia, not Silver Banshee, regardless of her power strongly resembling that of Silver Banshee.
Yeah, that’s the point. It’s not the first time the show has combined aspects of characters from other media (Edge/Eradicator, Doomsday/Bizarro). The character has Ono’s name and mask, but not Ono’s gimmick of saying "Bang" and "Whoosh". The power is Silver Banshee’s, and I like that they went metaphorical in adapting Silver Banshee’s look for TV.

As soon as it was revealed that Manhiem and Piea were married I knew Matteo was their son. I've watched too many shows, lol. :p

JHI#1 was not the good guy JHI#2 is. I can easily imagine Peia, if she was involved with him, writing him out of her life as soon as she had to make big decisions about the future. Matteo wouldn't necessarily know anything about his biological father if that's what happened.

They've done a great job of humanizing him and making him 3 dimensional rather than having just a "Superman smash!" kind of character.

You know an episode is good when it's over and you realize we didn't get Superman at all.

I'm wondering if they're trying to save up their budget for some heavy CGI sequences later on this season.

Also forgot to mention. I loved seeing reporter Clark in action. Would definitely like some more of that.

I'm wondering if they're trying to save up their budget for some heavy CGI sequences later on this season.

Maybe an epic big battle with Supes vs Bizarro and all of Brunos creations.

Toss Jordan in there since they had him learning how to fight villains at the fortress.

Temporarily lost my episode notes so they're old at this point and I deleted most as they no longer make sense to me lol. These are the only ones left that still mean anything :beaming:

Lois starting to look more ill in scenes. :waa:

Lois is the best at sticking her tongue out - had to replay that a few times. :D

Good humanising of the villains.

John’s face when the boyfriend said wow at Nat. :funny:

Reporter Clark Kent was great to see.

Cancer and the effects on the person and their family is being dealt with very well in this show.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"