tumblr_o8ozgmeL9x1unft2fo6_400.gif

tumblr_o8ozgmeL9x1unft2fo4_400.gif
tumblr_o8ozgmeL9x1unft2fo3_400.gif

tumblr_o8ozgmeL9x1unft2fo2_r1_400.gif
tumblr_o8ozgmeL9x1unft2fo7_400.gif

tumblr_o8ozgmeL9x1unft2fo5_400.gif
tumblr_o8ozgmeL9x1unft2fo8_400.gif

Last edited:
One thing I noticed was the faces that Arya put on the wall. Both had their eyes bleeding.

[YT]oGAic94QDik[/YT]

Thanks Charlatan, I enjoyed this video and the artwork used in it. :yay:

Interesting correlation with the bleeding eyes... I hadn't noticed the Weirwood sculpture in the House of B&W.

Arya never added Trant's face to the Hall, btw. She was only in there to return the face she borrowed when she killed him.

Thanks Charlatan, I enjoyed this video and the artwork used in it. :yay:

Interesting correlation with the bleeding eyes... I hadn't noticed the Weirwood sculpture in the House of B&W.

Arya never added Trant's face to the Hall, btw. She was only in there to return the face she borrowed when she killed him.

yeah my bad. But inside the HOB&W there are statues of a lot of different "Gods" The Weirwood is simply one that represents the North and is linked to the Starks and Children of the Wood. it's thought that it's the eyes of the Old Gods and they watch over everything and remember everything. It's where Bran draws the memories from. Anyway the door of the house of B&W has a face on it but it's half Weirwood and half Ebony. Another symbol of the duality of the heart/soul of man.

There is but one God and he is Death.

[YT]s33R4VWTTO4[/YT]

And that is exactly what Arya told him when she left in so many words.

61f37b67f9f7165092debcd8219a7b4c.jpg

Maybe it's a variation of the Superman/Batman argument. Is Arya really Arya + some faceless training, or is she No One + Arya's face, because it suits someone's overarching purpose.

She's definitely Arya +training. But she's also a player on the game board. The many faced God has a task for her. She passed her trial. She has a part to play in the game.

Just finished 7 & 8 this morning. MAN I love the Hound hahaha which reminds me I need to find that Action figure

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"