Season 6, Episode 6 "Blood of My Blood" Discussion Thread

Yall really need to remember what show you are watching. This union between the faith and the crown isnt going to last long. It will be a thing of the past before Dany gets to westeros.

in regards to Arya and Jaqens real test being the Waif...

lets not forget he helped her escape Harrenhaal by killing 2 more people than he owed her... i think if anyone is getting 'played' here, it is the waif. clearly a test IMO.

We have no idea if this is the same person she met. However still, she failed the test. She can't give up who she is, she can't. That is what makes Arya, Arya.

Oh it's the same... it's the same!!!! :funny:

I'm saying i think he knew she'd never become no one. but is still training her. maybe to use her as a tool... or maybe because he is a sweet uncle of hers lol

Oh it's the same... it's the same!!!! :funny:

I'm saying i think he knew she'd never become no one. but is still training her. maybe to use her as a tool... or maybe because he is a sweet uncle of hers lol
Ah, that makes sense.

Oh does it?! DOES IT DS?!?

HA! I bet you didn't know Arya was a Cav's fan.

Yall really need to remember what show you are watching. This union between the faith and the crown isnt going to last long. It will be a thing of the past before Dany gets to westeros.

I think that, had Jaime and Mace attacked, it would have taken root. Seemed like the peasantry had taken to the High Sparrow (Bernie as some reviewers call him :funny:); peasants attacking and being killed would have surely strengthened the Faith's hold on King's Landing.

No doubt. Jaime and Olenna knew they had no leverage in the situation. Plus Tommen and Margaery were there and god knows what they would have done had Jaime attacked.

You think that's what Jaqen wants?

Indeed. I think all the tests he's put her through have been to strengthen her and to see if she would make independent decisions, despite doing simply what is told of her….

..Waif seems to be robotic and does what she is told. I think Jacquen wants Arya to replace her, and her final test will be to see if she can beat Waif.

Indeed. I think all the tests he's put her through have been to strengthen her and to see if she would make independent decisions, despite doing simply what is told of her….

..Waif seems to be robotic and does what she is told. I think Jacquen wants Arya to replace her, and her final test will be to see if she can beat Waif.

Exactly... as Jaqen did as he wanted. he didn't have to help Arya escape harrenhaal... or kill 3 all those people to let her escape... or help her brother by killing that messenger...

All of this is foolishly assuming Jaqen is the same Jaqen but i buy into it.

CkBz_DyW0AABgku.jpg

Has anyone mentioned the fact that they just set up a holy war? Danny believes that Westeros will welcome her but now she'll be invading a people intensely loyal to the Seven Gods with a Red Priestess of her own at her side. It wouldn't surprise me if Danny embraces the role as Azor Ahai either. She's always been a bit arrogant on the account of her heritage.

Note also that both state religions were set up independently of each other by two different Lannister siblings who hate each other.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"