Season 7, Episode 7 "The Dragon and the Wolf" Discussion Thread

Kane52630

T-800 User
Reaction score
JdOeXqo.jpg

Preview

Last edited:
Just saw episode 6 fully and I'm really looking forward to seeing what happens with that thing from the end.

My guess is that most of the finale is gonna be me muttering "goddammit" under my breath for an hour as everything goes to **** for our heroes.

Yeah, can imagine things are going to be left in a desperate state for the long wait till the start of season 8.

Cersei is gonna pull some kinda ******** and everyone is gonna be left standing there going "how did we not see it coming?"

In a perfect world Tyrion would be spending every second of his time trying to figure out what his sister is planning and how to counter it.

I'm looking forward to how everyone in KL responds to this wight body.

They'll insist it's a trick or some such horse****. I don't think anything will come of this meeting other than Cersei getting her way. Call it a hunch.

Running out of time for the idiots down there to get a clue lol.

Cersei is gonna pull some kinda ******** and everyone is gonna be left standing there going "how did we not see it coming?"

In a perfect world Tyrion would be spending every second of his time trying to figure out what his sister is planning and how to counter it.

Tyrion is always underestimating the enemy. He did it with the slave masters, then Cersei, Jamie, and Euron now he's potentially doing it again. Gonna be cool to see so many major characters in one space, especially the Hound and the Mountain.

What are those ruins where the meeting takes place in the preview...is that what remains of the Sept of Baelor?

Dragon pit. It's where they used to keep the dragons in captivity causing them to not grow very big. I believe Tyrion said the last dragons were no bigger than cats because of it.

Last edited:
Looking forward to this episode, but not the long wait that will come after. :(

This episode will cause the internet to break

I predict Cersei won't believe anything until there is an honest-to-goodness undead dragon flying right up her ramparts.

I'm hoping that Tyrion can get a W here. Whatever his sister has planned, he will have some sort of counter for it this time. When is Jon going to find out he is really a Targaryen?

Tyrion is surely about to do something clever after getting outwitted recently.

The fact we haven't heard Tyrion coming up with a clever plan signals to me that he has something up his sleeve. We'll see though.

Tyrion is always underestimating the enemy. He did it with the slave masters, then Cersei, Jamie, and Euron now he's potentially doing it again. Gonna be cool to see so many major characters in one space, especially the Hound and the Mountain.

I don't remember Tyrion mentioning Euron when he was explaining the strategy to Olenna Tyrell. It made me think that Theon and Yara didn't think of mentioning Euron to Dany or Tyrion.

I'm hoping that Tyrion can get a W here. Whatever his sister has planned, he will have some sort of counter for it this time. When is Jon going to find out he is really a Targaryen?

Dude needs a solid W

He's gotten the short end of the stick this season.

Wouldn't be the first time. In fact, it'd probably be the 8th or 9th time for GOT.

But not in this way ;)

I NEED Tyrion to get the upper hand on whatever Cersei is planning. We can spend the last season with Cersei cornered and on the ropes. After the previous episode I don't think the "good" guys should have to deal with another big defeat.

I don't remember Tyrion mentioning Euron when he was explaining the strategy to Olenna Tyrell. It made me think that Theon and Yara didn't think of mentioning Euron to Dany or Tyrion.

They mentioned him last season when they joined Dany. They all knew he would be in play.

Dude needs a solid W

He's gotten the short end of the stick this season.

Agreed that he needs a win but he's going to have to step up in order to get it. It's like he went to the pool but didn't expect to get wet. If it doesn't come this season hopefully he gets it together next season as his advice lost Dany two, almost three houses and a hell of a lot of ships.

They mentioned him last season when they joined Dany. They all knew he would be in play.

I forgot about that. But it still seems weird that Tyrion didn't bring it up. Your strategy involves moving your guys around on a fleet of ships and they didn't think that they would be facing an enemy fleet on those waters.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
osayi
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"