Season 7 General Discussion

That's no woman baby.... that's a mannnn man

She may be doomed in the long run of things but i think our queen will live this season and make it to the final season of Game of Thrones!!!

These are the main characters I think will die in season 7..
- Sansa
- Davos
- Bronn
- Jamie
- Brienne

I think you are jealous of each of those characters. They are so blessed. No one likes Cersei. She isn't anyone's queen.

I think you are jealous of each of those characters. They are so blessed. No one likes Cersei. She isn't anyone's queen.

Once again reek you are wrong. Cersei sits on the throne sis. she is all OUR queen. And yes people do like her! Maybe you do not like strong people bc you are weak?????? idk
tumblr_mlazh7zU7f1rzxujso1_500.gif

Surprised you aren't a Dany fan. And, once again, like a child... you revert to insults. Bye bye oh blessed child.

Once again reek you are wrong. Cersei sits on the throne sis. she is all OUR queen. And yes people do like her! Maybe you do not like strong people bc you are weak?????? idk

No I'm pretty sure Reek (and most rational people) simply don't like crazy brother****ers that ignorantly get themselves into trouble due to a lack of impulse control then murder innocent civilians to get themselves out of trouble. What she did to get out of trouble with the Sparrows wasn't strength. What she did to Tyrion wasn't strength. It was irrational weak rage. She is so weak she even spectacularly failed as a mother.

not to mention she didn't really care when Joffrey had babies murdered throughout the kingdom.

Neither would Ruth care if that happened in real life it would seem.

as long as they were my babies, i'm sure he wouldn't care.

Well, his name is reek and all that....

Probably won't see the Riverlands again... no real reason to... the Lannisters are in control there now and Jaime has come back to King's Landing.

Probably won't see the Riverlands again... no real reason to... the Lannisters are in control there now and Jaime has come back to King's Landing.

We probably won't see Riverrun again, but we may yet see the Riverlands. The Hound and Brienne are still running around there, unless they've headed north.

Yea that's what i meant, Riverrun... Arya will probably see the Hound in the riverlands or at the neck, I'd assume

Swap out 2 or 3 letters there and I'd be in trouble.

I am Lord Voldemort.

Allegedly Conor McGregor might have a role next season. I hope Frankenmountain destroys him.

Supposedly he's wanted for "seasons", so it might be more than just a throwaway/one episode character.

He'll probably play one of Euron's bruisers or something.

What's so bad about Conor McGregor? I've never heard of the guy.

He's a UFC fighter, so I guess people are concerned for his acting abilities?

yea he's the male Ronda Rousey :funny: it's awful casting unless he is JUST a brawler like Thor as Mountain... If he is Victarion, we must find D&D and .... do what is necessary.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"