The Flash Season 7x02: The Speed of Thought

Why wasn't Caitlin remotely in mourning for Wells? Why wasn't she even there for the earlier scene?

And why would Iris collapsing shock Barry back to his senses and give him his emotions back? I thought he'd lost ask emotional connection to Iris by then and only saw her in terms of her usefulness against Eva.

Speaking of Eva, she's so boring and is like a mentally unstable woman. She's also full of bad acting and genuinely looks ill in real life.

What's happened with original Harrison Wells now? How is he back and will he join the team? He doesn't even know any of them.

Emotionless Barry could turn into another Savitar. They could've explained that's how Savitar lost his humanity before by gaining speed thought. That's if evil Barry infected by Bloodwork didn't turn into him first.

I'm ready for this season to be done and the next one to start.

Harrison knows Cisco/Caitlin. They were his employees after all.

Harrison knows Cisco/Caitlin. They were his employees after all.

That was Eobard Thawne disguised as Harrison Wells that sought out Cisco, Caitlin, Ronney and Hartley to work at S.T.A.R.Labs to help in the construction of the pipeline and particle accelerator in the original timeline.

Last edited:
I knew the speed thinking would kind of override Barry's actual common sense and emotion. I thought he would have already had speed thinking to begin with.

Well, the premiere definitely made me appreciate having Wells back. And the Speed Frost bit was fun, cheesy SFX and all.

I am hoping they wrap this up next episode, or I am going to worry that they are expanding the last three episodes to half the season....

Well, the premiere definitely made me appreciate having Wells back. And the Speed Frost bit was fun, cheesy SFX and all.

I am hoping they wrap this up next episode, or I am going to worry that they are expanding the last three episodes to half the season....

Half? It will be until the end of the season. :o

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"