The Flash Season 7x12: Good-Bye Vibrations

Web-Head

Oh boy yeah
Reaction score
Cisco and Kamilla tell the team they are leaving Central City. Barry, Iris and Caitlin don't have much time to digest the news because a new version of Rainbow Raider strikes and OG Team Flash must join together one final time.

Last edited:
Well this sounds like just another yawn fest! :rolleyes:

Well...this was a glorified waste. They lead up to Ciscos departure and give him a fairly plain one. And not to out do themselves, the villain isn't even a "villain" and is talked down by giving a glorified internship to help others.

Yeah definitely filler but it was all about Cisco's goodbye, so that's fine. I'm really gonna miss him (he'll be back for two final episodes this season)

OG team Flash is no more.

I liked how they handled the goodbye though. It was both fun and a little emotional, which I thought fit Cisco.

Well according to Carols he’ll be back for the 150th episode and the Finale of Season 7. So it looks like he’ll be a guest star character.

So what's the story behind Cisco leaving? Actors or producers choice?

We want to thank Cisco for giving us 7 seasons worth of memories.

Frost’s mother wasn’t even at her daughter’s trial, so I’ll assume “Mom” is sister-code for Chillblaine.

I think I'm about to tap out on this show after this season aswell. This newest episode was beyond hard to stomach with all the cringey humor and once again another lame ass excuse of a filler villian.

I like Cisco, but good for Carlos Valdes for finally jumping ship when he could and I really do wish him all the best on whatever future projects he becomes a part of because you can't go much lower than this IMO.

Pretty terrible episode. It's more like some Nicklelodian show now.

Were there limits on how many they could have on set at any single time due to Covid? Why were they all split at different parties otherwise and why did Chester bail when he could've sorted out that inventory any other time?

Pretty terrible episode. It's more like some Nicklelodian show now.

Were there limits on how many they could have on set at any single time due to Covid? Why were they all split at different parties otherwise and why did Chester bail when he could've sorted out that inventory any other time?
Yeah, it's definitely been the way for them to distance people and all that. If you noticed early on, there'd be episodes without Chester and Allegra and the next one wouldn't have Cisco, etc, etc.

Honestly, really enjoyed the episode! Really going to miss Cisco!

How many more seasons is this show goinf to last though? I feel like 1 to 2 more max, but I don't know...

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"