The Dark Knight "See You In December" -- Official December Marketing Discussion

CFE

The never-ending battle
Reaction score
Well since we had Huge Official Threads for both October and the nearly complete November, I'm making one for the Marketing we've all known about, since it's nearing that time now.

Joker: "See You In December"

We all know the low down is that we'll be getting our first solid look (excluding the WW footage) at TDK footage along with the December 14th release of Will Smith's "I Am Legend."

So in the coming weeks, this is the thread to speculate about any and all events occuring for the month of December.

Then, once the smoke clears, this thread can be used to review any and everything the month sees us getting.

-----------

CFE

Wow, seems like so many viral threads!

But that's OK, because I think each site will probably have different challenges, and so it's good to keep it organized.

Glad this is up now. After tomorrow it will all be about December.

Oh my god...December's already coming! :D Time passed by fast, wouldn't ya say?

ya, let's have a thread for every month until the movie's release

[sarcasm]YYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!![/sarcasm]

What's happening in December ? Oh yeah, that's right, the birth of Mr J (Jesus that is).

i expect nothing. except the imax footage.

^ And that would ****ing suck! It's the least part of the world that has the chance to catch "I Am Legend" at Imax, and even fewer that will actually do it!

They better freaken give Us a sweet trailer WITH FOOTAGE, that will play in every damn theater world-wide! We derserve it!

Anyone think besides the IMAX footage with I Am Legend, that we could possibly get another viral site?

^ And that would ****ing suck! It's the least part of the world that has the chance to catch "I Am Legend" at Imax, and even fewer that will actually do it!

They better freaken give Us a sweet trailer WITH FOOTAGE, that will play in every damn theater world-wide! We derserve it!
there should be already official footage for this movie. its the end of november for christ sake.

there should be already official footage for this movie. its the end of november for christ sake.
the movies still over half a year away... we're all going to have to be more patient...

yeah, the teasing is getting a little old, but it is "the joker"...

I would just like to ask all those whose patience is on the edge...

... what are you gonna do about it, exactly?

ya, let's have a thread for every month until the movie's release

[sarcasm]YYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!![/sarcasm]
Lol XD the funny thing, is that probably thats whats going to happenXD

Personally I´ve had enough of all the teasing so I just don´t pay attention much attention to all the new marketing going on.

My god, all I can say is best ****ing marketing of all time. This **** is downright awesome.

The only thing I'm angry about is not being able to participate.

Wasn't at Comic Con, becuase I had to work.

Didn't get accepted onto the RDK site, even though I submitted three pictures and followed all the criteria.

So yeah, feeling a little left out. And watching from the sidelines isn't fun.

Seconded...so anyone complaining about the waiting should really stop. At least Batman's cool enough to get bad ass marketing like this.

CFE

Eggsactly. I honestly feel a little spoiled, really. We're getting these sites, pictures, and a 5 minute prologue next month! I'm glad they're not treating this like Hellboy 2 or Indy or some other big release next year where we get little information.

Eggsactly. I honestly feel a little spoiled, really. We're getting these sites, pictures, and a 5 minute prologue next month! I'm glad they're not treating this like Hellboy 2 or Indy or some other big release next year where we get little information.

Exactly...

When you think about it... we don't really know much about this movie at all:wow:

Yet think of the fun we have all had because if this Kick*** marketing. In hindsight - we are very lucky (compare this to the marketing spider-man 3 had... i know which i'd choose)!!!!!

i expect nothing. except the imax footage.

December will be their biggest month. There will be a trailer as well, I believe we will see a trailer before the footage on IMAX. They need to market it to people, and not just to IMAX and fans. Trust me in December there will be a trailer as well for the movies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"