Superman Returns Set Visits!

oldguy this is for you....although i know it's not gonna change anything....
sooooo...i guess i dont know why i'm posting it :p

Dan: I think there's a very contemporary idea that it's lonely at the top. In the sense that if you are a god, and you're the only god on Earth, you have nobody to actually relate to, and your history - your Kryptonian heritage - has been destroyed. It doesn't exist anymore, and all that's left are recordings for you of a dead civilization. That's a lonely place to be.

Michael: We're trying not to make him too mopey though, so don't get that impression.

Set visits were great! And Routh really seems down to earth on what happened during filming and when it comes to talking about Superman. Very cool.

Zor-El said:
I'm not gonna lie, i shuddered a little when i read about the grand piano on Lex's yacht :O

You are not alone my friend:O

BRANDON ROUTH: Actually I think I did see the third film, because I remember the junkyard... the bad Superman in the junkyard scene from my youth.

I'm flattered. :D :mad:

Q: Who would you like to fight in the next movie? Kitty Kowalski!
Routh: Kitty Kowalski. It'd be fun to fight myself some time. That'd be interesting if I had to do that again.

Q: Bizarro
Routh: Yeah. [laughs] Either as bad Superman or Bizarro.

Ahhh yes. . . I finally get my rematch. :D :mad:

Routh's a cool chap!

I was more impressed knowing brandon visits these sites.. i would say like Kal-el..he walks among us.

crimefighter43 said:
I didn't know that oldguy and the others have already seen the movie.

Yeah, it was the best film of the year. There are rumors of 9 Oscar nominations. . . .:mad:

I read the part with the costume designers, and their pathetic excuse why they didn't have the yellow S, they said you have to be able to read it and that it gets caught in the folds and becomes a yellow mass, my ash, everyone knows what it is on his cape, it was done before and noone said, oh what's that?, they are just idiots and don't care plain and simple, lazy jerks with no imagination.

Zor-El said:
oldguy this is for you....although i know it's not gonna change anything....
sooooo...i guess i dont know why i'm posting it :p
That´s my favorite part of the set reports, my biggest concern about the movie was seeing a mopey Superman, more than the kid, actually.

Morgoth said:
I read the part with the costume designers, and their pathetic excuse why they didn't have the yellow S, they said you have to be able to read it and that it gets caught in the folds and becomes a yellow mass, my ash, everyone knows what it is on his cape, it was done before and noone said, oh what's that?, they are just idiots and don't care plain and simple, lazy jerks with no imagination.

Guess an ant couldn't crawl up your ash, aye?

Oldguy said:
Did all of you expect Singer to reveal the big twist, or to misdirect your attention elsewhere, in his blogs?

The blogs. I forgot about those. What a waste of time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"