The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Shailene Woodley COULD BE Mary Jane Watson.....in TASM3 - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ huh?

We haven't gotten any MJ yet, and spectacular and ultimate are totally different...and Raimi's MJ may not have been my favorite...but 'skank'?

Yeah, I didn't like her, but I'm not sure what's so skanky about her. Maybe a little wishy-washy when it comes to relationships. But it's not like she was ****ing around.

Yeah, I didn't like her, but I'm not sure what's so skanky about her. Maybe a little wishy-washy when it comes to relationships. But it's not like she was ****ing around.

She kind of was, in 3. Not as harshly put, but... she spends the 1st two movies promising she's up for being Spidey's gf, and the second things get difficult she goes back to Harry, who she'd already dated, who she had dumped in favor of Peter and who is also her current bf's buddy. When I think about the overarching story of the Raimi movies, I have to admit, I apply selective memory and choose not to count the events in SM3.

That's understandable. Although, at this point, I will say I'm having a hard time thinking of anyone to replace her. Woodley, from her look to her skills, had everything I would've wanted to see portrayed as Mary Jane.

Right on. I was really surprised when some people started saying they didn't like her, I was like "What's not to like?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evilAIS
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"