Hype Survivor SHH! Survivor 28: I'm a Marvel, and I'm a DC - Issue #17: The End?

I want this moment to be about the players, so while I am still in the early stages of voting, I want to give thanks all around.

When I volunteered to host, I expected this to be a tough road and knew some of what to expect but knew this job would be difficult. I fought with you guys and took a lot of heat over the course of the game. But, overall, I had an absolute blast! This Survivor was fun, and I am so glad I hosted this game for you all :)

But, this game would not be possible without a lot of help. First, to my co-host chaseter, I know you regret not being around much late in the game, but your innovation, input, and skills made some good challenges great and made things easier for me. I wouldn't have picked anyone else to be my co-host for this game!

I would also like to thank all my judges: Hunter Rider, The Original Bamfer, Marx, SuBe, Star, Nirvana, Bnightwing, Collossal Spoons, JustABill, The Squirrel, and Kel. You guys did a great job judging the challenges and were speedy repliers, especially when I needed a few of you on the fly. Thank you guys!

Also, I want to give props to Hunter Rider and Drakon for updating the forum passwords and putting up with my constant needs, LOL! You guys helped me move this game along fast, and I am grateful for all your help :)

Also a big thanks to Erzengel for taking the hosting reigns for our scavenger hunt challenge. You did a great job, as always, and I thank you for volunteering your services :up:

Another thanks must be issued to Spider-ManLuvr 28. See, I REMEMBERED THIS TIME! Thanks again for that kick ass banner and just being a generally awesome help overall :spidey:

But, what would this game be without the PLAYERS! From my final 2, to my jurors, to players who made tribes, and even down to the signees who didn't make a tribe. You guys were a fun bunch to host, and made this game infinitely more fun to host and taught me a lot. Thank you for signing your souls over to me for a couple months, LOL! I love you guys :heart:

Just cause the game is coming to an end doesn't mean you can't PM or AIM me still! My AIM and PM box is always open to you guys :)

Once again, thank you guys! If you want to leave comments and critiques about the game, please post away or PM me! I want to hear what you guys thought, where I can improve, would you play if I hosted again, etc. Any input would be greatly appreciated :up:

Now, let's turn our attention back to the people sweating in the corners :hehe:

:funny: You're welcome. I hold no grudge against you for forgetting the first time. :oldrazz:

Since I am taking over the last juror spot (cause apparently I can't escape the jury), I have a question that the two finalists can answer if they wish.

Tell me one thing that you thought you did well, and one thing you thought you did poorly in this game. And it cannot be anything to do with alliances or backstabbing.

Big props to all participants in the game, rookies and vets, hosts and judges, and never forgot the audience

Since I am taking over the last juror spot (cause apparently I can't escape the jury), I have a question that the two finalists can answer if they wish.

Tell me one thing that you thought you did well, and one thing you thought you did poorly in this game. And it cannot be anything to do with alliances or backstabbing.

One thing I think I did well was my performance on challenges. That's my bread and butter and what I've heard I'm known for most. I am a team player and will always help my team in any way that I can. I've been willing to step up and lead if I was needed to, or just pull my weight. I don't think there's a game where I've made jury or beyond where I didn't win at least one individual challenge. I'm very proud of that.

One thing I did poorly was informing players was let my real life affect my gameplay. I've gone through some really crazy life events while playing, some good and some bad and it affected my gameplay in different ways. At one point I was so stressed in life and felt so paranoid in this game gfrom all the he said/she said and tests that I made a move that pretty much secured me in the game a while but royally screwed someone over that I had been working with. I felt utterly terrible about it and still do. I don't like screwing over my e-friends anymore than I do my real friends. Some ppl play because they enjoy the council aspects. I don't. If I ever play again I'm gonna have to be sure I can keep survivor and real life as separate as I can

I am sorry but I voted so I will be keeping my spot.

Also a big thanks to Erzengel for taking the hosting reigns for our scavenger hunt challenge. You did a great job, as always, and I thank you for volunteering your services :up:

My pleasure SF. It's nice to step down from Olympus to be part of the game one more time. :o

Well, it seems like you're not a juror but Matt still loves ya, so he'll answer anyhow.

One thing that I feel I did well was the debate challenge. I feel like I really kicked ass on that one. Up until that point I was sorta useless to my tribe as far as challenges go as one was photoshop and I was out of town for the second and didn't get to participate much. But I really feel like I shouldered a lot of the weight on that challenge and really performed. Not to say that it wasn't a team effort, we all contributed and we likely would've lost without Jewhob as my editor, or the ideas and photo contributions from the others, but I wrote our actual arguments and I think they turned out really well. Beyond that however, I feel like I did really well in the creative challenges once it became an individual game. As you all know, I'm not one known for my artistic abilities or photoshop skills. That said, I scored highest among the judges in the create your own sidekick challenge and am very proud of the grid I made:

Survivorgrid.png

So yeah, I think I did really well in those regards. As for poorly, I feel like I could've done better in a lot of the challenges. I'm not a guy who puts challenges first, and I think my results show that. I am a strategic player, but I know it upset Chase how little effort people put into some of these challenges, so I feel like I really could've worked harder on some of them.

What did I do poorly?

How many votes left SF?

Waiting on 2 votes.

I am optimistic results will be posted tonight...in primetime baby!

Tonight is LOST night, so I could care less which one of you *****es win.

Prime time you say? Results in?

Still waiting on the same 2 votes.

You'll get the results when they report! :cmad:

I haven't voted yet.... I'd like to say that I'm doing that on purpose to get back at the both of you, but truth is... I'm still debating.

And I got 29 volumes of newly bound comics in the mail today so I've been preoccupied obsessing over those :D

Vote will be in here in a few minutes :).

Y'know Jewhob, when you voted me out, all I did was rant against your alliance for half the game! I didn't delay a vote! :cmad: :heart:

Kane wants me to tell you that he's stuck at work. His vote should be cast in a little more than an hour.

:)

Kane can't tell me that? :huh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"