BvS Shocker! The Academy discards Man Of Steel from Best Visual FX Oscar race!!!

Yeah, I just find it odd on how every time I come across a thread that's created about something negative regarding this film or MOS, it's always by slumcat. It's like the person only exists her to solely remind people of what MOS didn't accomplish.

I'm glad other people noticed this. I thought it was odd too.

Oscar Nominations for Visual Effects: "Gravity," ''The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug," ''Iron Man 3," ''The Lone Ranger," ''Star Trek Into Darkness."

Who gives a ****? Gravity is going to end up winning it.

Yeh I do kind of agree. I thought the first flight definitely could have been a lot better looking than what we got. There is a car ad that has been around for sometime that features a dude flying about that i think still looks better than what we got. I want to ride along with superman not be a camerman in the distance not being able to keep up with him.

You mean advertisement done by Matt Bomer for Toyota Prius ?

[YT]jSRCVDecT3k[/YT]

[YT]ZdZbgUSFskU[/YT]

Another setback!

After the industry awards Oscars and Baftas snubbed MOS, the Visual Effects Society, another industry award has joined them in snubbing MOS.

Here are the nominees

Outstanding Visual Effects in a Visual Effects-Driven Feature Motion Picture
Gravity
Iron Man 3
Pacific Rim
Star Trek: Into Darkness
The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug

A deserving bunch I would say. Amongst the superhero films, Iron Man 3 is getting nominated every single time every where.

No problem !

Superman fans can take many more setbacks as long as Superman keeps appearing on big screen. :woot:

Yeah Oscars are a pile of **** anyway, I have no time for an awards show that's a snobby pile of crap.

Yeah Oscars are a pile of **** anyway, I have no time for an awards show that's a snobby pile of crap.
They weren't so snobby when they gave Heath Ledger An Oscar for his great performance Playing a villain in a Superhero Movie.

Last edited:
Still curious Slumcat,What is your favorite CBM and your favorite movie over all?

You mean advertisement done by Matt Bomer for Toyota Prius ?

[YT]jSRCVDecT3k[/YT]

[YT]ZdZbgUSFskU[/YT]

Is it wrong that I found these commercial's more entertaining than Superman Returns? lol:oldrazz:

The top five is a joke.
Iron Man 3?
Star Trek into Darkness?

Over Oblivion, Pacific Rim and Man of Steel?

LOL.

Still curious Slumcat,What is your favorite CBM and your favorite movie over all?
Why the question specifically for me?

Anyways I will answer... My favorite superhero film is The Incredibles and my favorite film is probably Murnau's Sunrise.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"