The Dark Knight Should Batman's Identity Be Revealed In This Movie?

sharkhelicoptor20secondslater.gif

What's he using??? A nerf bat???:woot:
No its a pink ***** :ninja:

This happens too much in superhero movies as it is. HELL NO.

QFT. Was basically my only complaint of SM2.

And while it may have "worked" for SM2, it absolutely WON'T work for Batman since EVERYONE knows Bruce Wayne and his connections, he's not some two-bit Pizza delivery boy you wouldn't recognize on the street.

I'll jump in and say no too, especially since we don't know if Nolan and Bale will do another movie and I think it'd be nice to end a superhero franchise without the token identity reveal.

A crazy finale would be great, as long as he doesn't kill Alfred or go Schumaker about it. ;_;

It would be cool if Bane was to break Batmans back like in the comics, and it's left up in the air like that.....

I would imagine that Fox already knows. And according to most rumors, some of the cops or a former employee or something finds out. It's a pretty tired plot device, but they keep right on using it.

Heck no!! They done that few times in the first 3 films.

this thread is still going? jeez. no he wont reveal his identity, this isnt a spiderman movie where everybody and there grandma find out who he is..

If anyone aside from Anthony Michael Halls character supposedly rumored to be finding out Bats identity I too would think Fox would just figure it out and especially based on new reports we`re getting...Bruce asks him about a new suit, a new vehicle, some more technology all together if thats how its supposed to go I`m not sure how Fox wont know or how Bruce will prevent him from finding out. I`m going to miss that lil respect they played around with in BB between Bruce and Fox

If anyone aside from Anthony Michael Halls character supposedly rumored to be finding out Bats identity I too would think Fox would just figure it out and especially based on new reports we`re getting...Bruce asks him about a new suit, a new vehicle, some more technology all together if thats how its supposed to go I`m not sure how Fox wont know or how Bruce will prevent him from finding out. I`m going to miss that lil respect they played around with in BB between Bruce and Fox

I'd say a few people will know aside from Alfred, but I think it will be well written and fit with the story. I like the fact that Lucius and Bruce have that *wink* *wink* interchange, and I think that will continue with TDK. Fox is not stupid, and he knows perfectly well who Batman is. He is an ally, like Rachael. My bet is the other people who know, possibly AMH's character or this Reese guy, will end up becoming shark food by the Joker before they can tell. Or I could see them telling the Joker, and then him laughing in their face and then killing them.

Its simple, you reveal Batman as a man, he is just bruce wayne in a costume.
His power is his presence of mystery.
So no, they should never reveal his identity.

^^^ Agree with this statment. Too many people know about Batman, he's not an idea anymore, he's a person in a suit. The whole thing with Batman is how split he is between Bruce Wayne and Bats. If you take that away, there's a whole chunk of Batman's character gone.

Batmans identity is certainly not going to be revealed to `the world` in TDK nor do I think it should but just a couple characters will know and obviously Alfred and Rachel already

^^^ Agree with this statment. Too many people know about Batman, he's not an idea anymore, he's a person in a suit. The whole thing with Batman is how split he is between Bruce Wayne and Bats. If you take that away, there's a whole chunk of Batman's character gone.

What on earth are you talking about?
He's an idea to the criminals, and besides he's at the beginning of his career. In TDK he'll have been Batman for what, 10 months, at most? He'll build a legend and legacy as time moves on. He'll become an idea.
3 people out of so many in Gotham (let alone the world) and suddenly too many now?Are you people so spoiled by the Internet that you're overreacting to everything good or bad you see now? The whole thing would've been more valid had you been talking about Spidey2 (and even then I'd disagree), but 3 people ruin the deal for you?
Besides, the whole persona/double identity thing is useless cinematically if (at least after one movie) it can't be explored with crises and people finding (or almost finding) out about it.

Oh, when I said 'too many people' I meant that in context of future movies as 'if too many people know about Batman.' Three people isn't too many, especially as they're all useful to Bats right now. The discussion was would Batman's identity be revealed to a large group of people, to which I say 'that's a horrible idea'.

Oh, when I said 'too many people' I meant that in context of future movies as 'if too many people know about Batman.' Three people isn't too many, especially as they're all useful to Bats right now. The discussion was would Batman's identity be revealed to a large group of people, to which I say 'that's a horrible idea'.

Ok then. I agree with this, as well.

Fox knows about Bruce being Batman. Fox is a smart guy.

But I thought from some old reports or perhaps reading on this forum some months ago, that the Joker would actually find out that Bruce is Batman.... does someone know more about this?

^,That's what i heard too. I heard it was Rachel who spills the beans;rumored.

In my opinion only a few character (eg Rachel, Fox and Harvey Dent) discover his true identity ... I believe that Dent find his true identity

:brucebat:

No.

Let's at least have ONE Batman movie where is identity is not revealed to someone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"