The Dark Knight Rises Should Gordon be allowed in Bruce's Secret by the end of the Franchise?

I would like a hint that Gordon suspects Bruce could be Batman, but no, I don't want Batman to unmask himself in front of Gordon.

why would he have a ski-mask on then?

There could be plenty of reasons, especially if by this point in the film Bruce's identity has already revealed. He couldn't just walk into a hospital as Bruce Wayne who potentially has already been publicly ousted as Batman. Just an idea.

I believe everyone will know his identity

Secret identity

Christian announced that this could be his last time as the masked vigilante whose secret identity is Bruce Wayne, an American billionaire who as a child witnessed his parents’ murder, leading him to a life of revenge on crime. “I wrapped a few days ago so that will be the last time I’m taking that cowl [Batman hood] off,” he said. “I believe that the whole production wrapped yesterday, so it’s all done. Everything’s finished. It’s me and Chris – that will be the end of that Batman

There could be plenty of reasons, especially if by this point in the film Bruce's identity has already revealed. He couldn't just walk into a hospital as Bruce Wayne who potentially has already been publicly ousted as Batman. Just an idea.

Yeah Bruce Wayne would be stopped, but a guy in a ski mask could stroll right on in.

Yeah Bruce Wayne would be stopped, but a guy in a ski mask could stroll right on in.

Right, because we can totally assume from the set photos of him jumping out of the hospital window that he casually walks in while already wearing the ski-mask. You're right, I have no basis to think Bruce -who's identity might already be revealed by this juncture in the film, may want to visit Gordon covertly.

4 posts in and I'm already being subjected to the rabid fanboy vitriol. Nice.

I believe everyone will know his identity

Secret identity

Christian announced that this could be his last time as the masked vigilante whose secret identity is Bruce Wayne, an American billionaire who as a child witnessed his parents’ murder, leading him to a life of revenge on crime. “I wrapped a few days ago so that will be the last time I’m taking that cowl [Batman hood] off,” he said. “I believe that the whole production wrapped yesterday, so it’s all done. Everything’s finished. It’s me and Chris – that will be the end of that Batman

Or the wording of that article means "this could be the last time Christian Bale is Batman." Which is how I took it when I originally read it. I don't think that has anything to do with the secret identity in the context of the film.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"