Should have Thor been able to defeat Captain Marvel?

explode7

Superhero
Reaction score
In the Avengers Vs JLA crossover should have thor been able to take out Captain Marvel or not. Discuss.

Yea, Thor is many centures old, has fought in numeroues mythic wars. Has great power, and has ancient wisdom which predates King Solomon.

Ok Thanks for your input I thought no one was going to respond.:cmad:

I think supes can take thor quite easily. But Marvel is another story.

No, No No you have it all wrong dude. Supes takes Marvel, Thor takes Marvel barely and supes takes thor easily.

So there's a Mighty, Mickey, Minnie and Jerry Mouse?:confused: How many other fictional mouse characters can there possibly be?

Thor...Superman too. Marvel takes Superman...Equal in everything but wisdom...That and there's the whole magic weakness thing.

I like Captain Marvel a whole lot more than I do Thor. But while Captain Marvel is "The World's Mightiest Mortal," Thor is the god of thunder...gods are more powerful than mortals right? There you go.

i do think its right that thor beats marvel.
but i do think he would fall to superman...not pathetically quick like in jlavengers....but in a long drawn out doomsday style fight.

but sentry takes superman!

I think this is how most people see it, the old triangle theory.

Captain Marvel beats Superman beats Thor beats Captain Marvel

I dont agree with it, but I think thats what the majority of people think.

Personally, I think Billy'd kick both of their asses as he is right now.

He pretty much DID.

Huh, I'll admit my memory is kinda fuzzy on this one.

I remembered the 'defeat' rather than 'own' part.

SHould've said Thor had every right to own Marvel and that 'own' was the key word. My bad. :D

As far as Im concerened, Thor takes em both. This is an endless never ending debate... its pointless to convince anyone. Thor can beat Marvel, but the Supes battle will be harder, but i still think he has the potential to smite him. Cant wait to see how he turns out when comes back from hiatus later this year.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"