BvS Should they change the costume for the sequel?

3justice002to82copy5tu.jpg

Why do I like that Superman suit so much?

because... it's something you've never seen before?...

Try this suit:
rcity.jpg

I know different actor but:
justice1.jpg

And this is what i feel about the current suit:
classic.jpg

Here's what I'd like to see. No, or minimal (like Spiderman), design changes (loved it), but these are the ideal colors I'd like to see:
colorsrsuitkv1.jpg

eh, outside is still too dark for my tastes... fooling with the blue doesn't make the red an brighter.

3justice002to82copy5tu.jpg

Why do I like that Superman suit so much?

Because it looks like something a normal-seeming male might select for himself if trying to look heroic (ie. good & powerful) yet unusual (ie. has actual superpowers) and put-together (ie. not sloppy) but NOT trying to draw attention to his crotch???

:cwink:

Try this suit:
rcity.jpg

I'd get rid of the visible seams on the arms/torso, and tweak the belt a tiny bit so the red looks more like belt loops and less like entire sections, but this is pretty much my ideal costume for a "traditional" (ie. movie) Superman. Good colors; good proportions; only one visible \S/ on the front; nice neckline; nice color/feel/drape for cape; briefs don't look quite as tiny.

eh, outside is still too dark for my tastes... fooling with the blue doesn't make the red an brighter.
it makes for darker but more regal colors, which i like. Of course, the terrible lighting of that shot is one reason that doesnt truly come across. It does more in this one:
supeshi001colorcorrectiyn3.jpg

it makes for darker but more regal colors, which i like. Of course, the terrible lighting of that shot is one reason that doesnt truly come across. It does more in this one:
okay then... I can give that a try...

That red is definitely better, but this is more like it. With this lighting it looks dull though, with cinematic lighting, it would look more like the manip of the promo:
colorsrsuittn2.jpg

okay then... I can give that a try...
I think the colors like this in Singer's "feel" would have been much better. Now just get rid of the plastic shield and ad a bigger printed/screened/airbrushed shield, open the neck and cape attachment, change the hair and it would have worked well for the "feel" of that movie.

I think the colors like this in Singer's "feel" would have been much better. Now just get rid of the plastic shield and ad a bigger printed/screened/airbrushed shield, open the neck and cape attachment, change the hair and it would have worked well for the "feel" of that movie.

oopes, I meant to post that last suit posted by TheBat

you do know how dark that shade of blue would look at night, right?

:huh: I like to know why you like it to? No offense but I'd definitely take the SR over that anyday! Smallville reeks of $hittieness!

I think it's original and I've always liked Wilde's art. Just like I always enjoy Kak's art and Shamik's art.

Smallville reeking of anything is your opinion, and in my opinion, it's a good show. Just another version of a character I know and love.

they tried that with SR...

look how that suit performed...

that's just an opinion... and judging from the poll, you're in the minority...

my opinion matters just as much as any others on here: not at all, when it comes to what will actually happen. What matters first and foremost is how the suit looks in daylight. That's how i like the colors, very regal and heroic, not ridiculously bright or muted. Now, I'm in film school, and i know how to light so that it looks like night, but can still keep the same colors at night (look at STM, the colors look just as bright at night as in the day, and same is true for SR, it's basically the same at night as it is in the day, and I'm not talking about up in the atmosphere near the sun like in the plane scene in which there is much more like than regular).
IE. This is the exact same colors as in teh day, for the most part. IMO it looks great, not ridiculously bright but easily discernable as red, blue and yellow.
srcap3am1.jpg

It would work, and though it might not be everybody's favorite take, it's mine.

my colors would look like this:

DAY:

NIGHT:
mycolorsnighttu3.jpg

don't bash Smallville in here...
:o wtf? I am entitled to my opinion whether you agree or don't! Smallville started strong, but then took a bat$hit snowdive from there. Lois Lane and Jimmy Olsen in Smallville, please!! Again it sucks badly!

I think it's original and I've always liked Wilde's art. Just like I always enjoy Kak's art and Shamik's art.

Smallville reeking of anything is your opinion, and in my opinion, it's a good show. Just another version of a character I know and love.
No offense, and if you love it thats great. I used to be a fan as well ,but I just couldn't take the $hit any more!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"