Superman Returns Singer mentioned that this would vaguely tie in with Smallville, how so???

Kane said:
Huh? Im refering to this finally being the Superman mythos done right in a live adaptation...

a 'visit'... w t f

Read the part I highlighted, remember we are talking about Bryan Singer here.

errgg.. ya, that wasnt cool. You were looking for homotional stuff where there wasnt.

It wont tie with this horrible show, thank god! Singer said it wasnt going to negate Smallville, not tie.

SpiderDaniel said:
It wont tie with this horrible show, thank god! Singer said it wasnt going to negate Smallville, not tie.

SuperLudicrious (beavis voice): ehehe he said 'tie' he must be talking about bondage!

:rolleyes:

:down

Super_Ludacris said:
You dreaming about ya boy talking about pipe dreams lol

pause with that

:confused::confused: :down

Ugh, let's not get off track and so distastefully at that.

lol @ Ludacris looking desperately for homosexual lines where there werent...

Is there something you want to tell us..?

Kane said:
lol @ Ludacris looking desperately for homosexual lines where there werent...

Is there something you want to tell us..?

lol@ dude making excuses

Whether it's Kane or Crisis how many losses can this guy take. I mean that is why you be hating on SV right? Gotta defend your spouse lol

Super_Ludacris said:
lol@ dude making excuses

Whether it's Kane or Crisis how many losses can this guy take. I mean that is why you be hating on SV right? Gotta defend your spouse lol

Losses? Spouse? Now your just talking nonsense.

I havent lost anything to you. The last time it came to this, you got banned, I'd call that a major loss.

Kane said:
Losses? Spouse? Now your just talking nonsense.

I havent lost anything to you. The last time it came to this, you got banned, I'd call that a major loss.

But the time before you got banned lol

And I say you defend you spouse cause you say you hate SV and cant take it seriously but you still talk about it. It's like that ex you broke up with but cant leave lol

Super_Ludacris said:
But the time before you got banned lol

And I say you defend you spouse cause you say you hate SV and cant take it seriously but you still talk about it. It's like that ex you broke up with but cant leave lol

Buddy, your defending Smallville in a Superman Returns forum, cmon now... you try to defend every single negative post about SV by so many posters on here, and theres alot... its pointless. You arent really convincing everyone.

And I didnt get banned for dissing you, it was because I made some homophobic comment about KalKai, alot more minor compared to your Singer comment.

lol he doesn't need to convince anyone. There shouldn't be any talking about Smallville on a SR forum in the first place.

If you hate it, you don't watch it, and you don't talk about it.. it's pretty simple to me.

Kane said:
Buddy, your defending Smallville in a Superman Returns forum, cmon now... you try to defend every single negative post about SV by so many posters on here, and theres alot... its pointless. You arent really convincing everyone.

And I didnt get banned for dissing you, it was because I make some homophobic comment about KalKai, alot more minor compared to your Singer comment.

But hey son, I explained it rationally in this thread why I dont think SV is that bad, and when you had no response you tried it play like all fans will tirelessly defend the show when if anything they do the opposite. And again reading is fundamental, I said I have critisiced the show in the past but it is not as bad as what people make out to be, that's all.

Like seriously some (and I do say some) Superman Returns fan and Smallville fans need to let that **** go. SR fans get upset because somehow SV is unfaithful to the comics and when its accpeted but people still like it they try to play it off like its laughably bad when its probably one of the better shows worth watching on TV even with it's mistakes.
Simarly Smallville fans (and I do say some) act like because Welling wasnt chosen for the screen that Routh has zero credibilty and this film is doomed to fail and they aint gonna see it.

Man please, it's all juniour high bs, and like I said I'm trying to show the rational middle ground but everyone's getting melodramatic.

KalKai said:
lol he doesn't need to convince anyone. There shouldn't be any talking about Smallville on a SR forum in the first place.

If you hate it, you don't watch it, and you don't talk about it.. it's pretty simple to me.

Hey how many times do I have to say I dont hate it. I never said I did. I dont take it seriously and watch it for comedy. It makes me laugh cause its so ridiculous.
That is all.

If you want comedy watch Mr.Bean or something I dunno lol.

Super_Ludacris said:
But hey son, I explained it rationally in this thread why I dont think SV is that bad, and when you had no response you tried it play like all fans will tirelessly defend the show when if anything they do the opposite. And again reading is fundamental, I said I have critisiced the show in the past but it is not as bad as what people make out to be, that's all.

Like seriously some (and I do say some) Superman Returns fan and Smallville fans need to let that **** go. SR fans get upset because somehow SV is unfaithful to the comics and when its accpeted but people still like it they try to play it off like its laughably bad when its probably one of the better shows worth watching on TV even with it's mistakes.
Simarly Smallville fans (and I do say some) act like because Welling wasnt chosen for the screen that Routh has zero credibilty and this film is doomed to fail and they aint gonna see it.

Man please, it's all juniour high bs, and like I said I'm trying to show the rational middle ground but everyone's getting melodramatic.

Wait for it....

mad.jpg

hahaah

Kane said:
Hey how many times do I have to say I dont hate it. I never said I did. I dont take it seriously and watch it for comedy. It makes me laugh cause its so ridiculous.That is all.

lol Canuck please..... you aint fooling no one with that subliminal line.

Watch Void. Especially the lame way how that dude died. How could you *not* laugh.

Granted the irony is, when the show tries to be funny it isnt....when it tries to be serious, it gets ridiculous.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"