Superman Returns Singer mentioned that this would vaguely tie in with Smallville, how so???

Kane said:
Watch Void. Especially the lame way how that dude died. How could you *not* laugh.

Granted the irony is, when the show tries to be funny it isnt....when it tries to be serious, it gets ridiculous.

When you watch Smallville do you watch it with other people or on your own?

Kane said:
Ya I'm not going to read all that but to each his own. You seem to defend the show at every turn, that fine if your one of its fans.

But really, to me... its just a very laughable show, I could spend forever pointing out all the lame stuff in it but thats a waste (besides the Supermanhomepage.com already does that), Im just laughing at it for what it is and enjoying it in that sense Though, Ive encountered people who've tried to convince me Power Rangers was a great show :rolleyes: That didnt work out too well either.....

It is, in sense of traditional cheez-ball heros like Flash gordon or any of those comic-booky serials I've read about but never seen since they don't have them around anymore I guess..

telling me wrong? Okay then, you can go watch your power rangers.. fine by me. Though Im sure the writing on it isnt too far removed from sv :p

It must suck watching TV with you lol. You just screaming at the TV from one extremity to another . If its bad you complain or if you flip flop and try to play it off like it's purposley bad to convince yourself your over-laugh (I hate it when nerds do that, friend of mine who was a buffy fan use to do that).

Super Lucadris?

black_superman.jpg

seriously guys knock it off and take this to the smallvilles forum. i feel bad for ressurecting this dumb thread

yoo why were my old posts deletedd

Since Robo's not here, I have to do it.

peterweller0nr.jpg

Stay on topic or there will be trouble.

Routh IS Supes! said:
Super Lucadris?

seriously guys knock it off and take this to the smallvilles forum. i feel bad for ressurecting this dumb thread

yoo why were my old posts deletedd

Cause you get banned every 1st and 15th fool lol

Super_Ludacris said:
It must suck watching TV with you lol. You just screaming at the TV from one extremity to another . If its bad you complain or if you flip flop and try to play it off like it's purposley bad to convince yourself your over-laugh (I hate it when nerds do that, friend of mine who was a buffy fan use to do that).

Over laugh? The show is a joke. Call me a nerd if you want.. But youre on the wrong forum defending a show everytime someone says they dont like it.

Thats pretty sad.

I dont take the show seriously and thats the end of that. This thread needs to be closed anyway.

Kane said:
Over laugh? The show is a joke. Call me a nerd if you want.. But youre on the wrong forum defending a show everytime someone says they dont like it.

Thats pretty sad.

I dont take the show seriously and thats the end of that. This thread needs to be closed anyway.

Giving people the benefit of the doubt and showing another perspective is not defending its called debate. Nothing wrong with that

But I accept your white flag and admittance of defeat :)

Routh IS Supes! said:
Super Lucadris?

black_superman.jpg

I wouldnt be surprised.

Routh IS Supes! said:

Ya. Okay. Im done here now.

Wesyeed said:
Since Robo's not here, I have to do it.

peterweller0nr.jpg

Stay on topic or there will be trouble.

so thats what Robo looks like? no wonder he always wears that helmet :D

Super_Ludacris said:
But I accept your white flag and admittance of defeat :)

To you? Never. :up: Nice outfit btw. :down

If you want to continue this, take it to the PM. Im late for dinner.

Done here.

^^

not the thread to be disscussing that..

Back on topic gentleman,please.

I still think the connection is the fortress.. perhaps the mansion from luthor is mentioned?

Settings are all I can see, but even those are real, real connections. Daily Planet looks similar

Super_Ludacris said:
Franchise isnt running anymore it's all the same lol:confused:

The first one is STILL a classic, regardless whether or not the franchise is still running.

When I say it was a classic I mean it still is like I'm not implying it lost it's touch lol its all the same in a convo

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"