• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

The Dark Knight SlashFilm recieved major spoilers! READ at OWN RISK.

Lol no I really don't.

11/12?????????

Is it hidden in the source code of Rent-A-Clown? And how can I be it????????? I'm confused.

dafug.jpg

Slashfilm says they're gonna reveal more tidbits on Thursday or Friday including something on Two-Face.

I guess we'll have to wait...and...see!

If true, how many plot twists does this movie have?!

First, there's the whole Joker really having bleached skin and then there's the whole Joker knows (or thinks he knows) Bruce's identity, and then don't forget Anjow's HUGE twist.

First, there's the whole Joker really having bleached skin and then there's the whole Joker knows (or thinks he knows) Bruce's identity, and then don't forget Anjow's HUGE twist.
87...:ninja:

unless a separate source steps forward and backs it up, yeah

if not, this movie has more twists than a suspended rollercoaster.

But still..

I'm convinced that AMH is the pretend batman that goes bad after the joker encounter and becomes the riddler...

probably the joker dumps him in a chemical vat and he comes out as the creeper

I'm thinking a fistfull of fear gas, a sprinkling of sprite having been shot down by batman, a thimble of torture and a jug of jealousy will turn AMH from the good guy he says he's playing into the bad guy he says he's playing....

Deen deeen Duuuun... The riddler.

Once Joker captures him, of course.

What was Anjows huge twist?

But still..

I'm convinced that AMH is the pretend batman that goes bad after the joker encounter and becomes the riddler...

Several early rumors pointed at him being a Wayne employee that gets his hands on Lucious' technology.

We've heard he's playing a "good guy" and a familiar character - uh, how about Batman? Not the real one, but still...
If this AMH theory turns out be true though, I don't see him becoming the Riddler.

because

I'll bet money the Joker is going to OFF his ass!

Maybe I'm just too gullible, but all of this does seem to add up. There is nothing here that doesn't really fit. It seems to pan out. So either I'm too gullible, or some of you are too skeptical. :dry:

Thats what deep throat said

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"