"Slobby Seconds"

PyroChamber

Not lactose, it's milk!
Reaction score
Would it ever really bother you knowing that the person you're with was with someone else before you?

Because from what I've seen, alot of guys can't seem to handle the fact that their girlfriend/wife was with someone else before them, almost as if they want to be the only one the woman's been with.

Last edited:
Would it ever really bother you knowing that the person you're with was with someone else before you?

Because from what I've seen, alot of guys can't seem to handle the fact that their girlfriend/wife was with someone else before them, almost as if they want to be the only one the woman's been with.

You misspelled sloppy; and no it really wouldn't as long as her past partner was STD free. :o

I've had experienced men, and I've had virgins... guess which one was more fun ;)

hahahaha. Slobby.

-edit- Sloppy seconds applies to guys who have sex with some girl, right after their buddy just finished - not dating someone who's had another partner already.

Very slobby titling.

Madonna-****e thing.

hahahaha. Slobby.

-edit- Sloppy seconds applies to guys who have sex with some girl, right after their buddy just finished - not dating someone who's had another partner already.

Came to post this. And also, if you have a problem dating a non-virgin, you're pretty much cutting down your options by 90%. This isn't the 50's. And I'd argue that even the 50's weren't as pure and wholesome as they'd like us to believe.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"