Smallville Smallville

I wonder with the heat TW is taking for the finale that he'd may not want to do commentary for it. :super:

According to Andreas that featurette is only with the complete series set .
CURSES!!!!!! :argh::argh::argh:

:csad:

I wonder with the heat TW is taking for the finale that he'd may not want to do commentary for it. :super:
I think they do some of the commentaries on the earlier episodes while the season is still filming, but I would've at least expected something for the finale, and not just from Tom.

Commentaries
10x01: LAZARUS (Holly Henderson, Don Whitehead, Allison Mack & Cassidy Freeman)

emo015.gif
cheer.gif

Yes, Milos, we get it.

Well that will make Milos buy the s10 set for the commentary with Henderson, Whitehead, AM, and CF. :super:

Well that sucks the restrospective is only on complete set I don't see why it wouldn't been on regular set too. Plently of room for it. Also sucks those are only episodes with deleted scenes/commentaries. Though can't wait to see the set anway.

What kind of heat is TW getting? All I see are complaints on message boards. If he doesn't read those then I don't see the problem. It's not like it will haunt him forever.

It's amazing the view of the World that some people have from inside the internet.

Ya tom hasn't done a commentary on any set after like season three if he did any I don't recall. Around that time is when tom was more private and didn't do interviews/press for the show untill season 8/9 when he became producer.

Well that sucks the restrospective is only on complete set I don't see why it wouldn't been on regular set too. Plently of room for it. Also sucks those are only episodes with deleted scenes/commentaries. Though can't wait to see the set anway.
My thoughts exactly! You can't tell me that there weren't any deleted scenes in the rest of the episodes, and especially the freaking series finale.

You know, I can still watch the letters promo and the Canadian promo for the series finale and still get goosebumps. The anticipation for the finale was the best part. For the most part, I was satisfied with the way the series ended. I would have changed a few things here and there but it still left me with a smile on my face.

You know, I can still watch the letters promo and the Canadian promo for the series finale and still get goosebumps. The anticipation for the finale was the best part. For the most part, I was satisfied with the way the series ended. I would have changed a few things here and there but it still left me with a smile on my face.
That's what she said. :awesome:

That's exactly how I feel about the set.

ya oh well i am still going to get the sets to complete my collection of smallville. on a good note with the sets coming out in nov we should hopefully start seeing promos for it i would think in mid sept.

It's total utter ******** to the people who've bought the show each season like myself that we're getting so boned on the extra features department now.

It's not bad enough that we have to wait until the ass-end of November unlike every other year when we got such by this week in August.

It's not bad enough the original DVD packaging for the first three seasons was so shotty that it broke with absolute minimal wear.

It's not bad enough that the packaging for seasons 4 through 7 is the lame cardboard 'accordion' style that also, as far as the 'teeth' the grip the center hole of the DVD is concerned, also break with minimal wear.

Nooooo, that's not bad enough.

Now in order for them to make the most for their money and put it for Holiday buying, we get screwed even more on both time and features.

All because we supported the show every god damn mother ****ing season individually instead of waiting an entire decade to buy the **** sucking DVD box set!!!!

...This actually has me more angry than Welling not putting on the ****ing suit like he was supposed to!

**** you, WB! **** you, CW!

Same here. Each time I watch the "One Second" clip that goes all the way to 10, I get chills. But the promos do the same.

what about the entire season box set, when will that come out..

that will come out the same date as season 10 dvd/blu-ray

I thought there was no blu-ray coming?

The individual season boxset will be DVD and Blu-Ray, but not the Complete Series Boxset. That will just be DVD since they didn't want to bother converting the earlier seasons to Blu-Ray.

Well its not they didn't want to bother converting the older seasons. It was to stupid technical reasons, and problem wbtv not wanting to get into the hole spending x amount of money and it doesn't come out good. Even though sv sets always sold extremely well.

I don't buy the technical reasons being the issue. I think it's more of a financial issue. They probably don't want to spend the money on a show that is already over. As for the series selling really well...I don't think it sells well enough to spend the extra money and time on the conversion.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evilAIS
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"