So Abomination? And who's that in the back?

Thats what i thought.

and Indiana Jones(the poster after my first post) i mean what happend to Abomination after the film, he wasstill alive. Not like they can put him in prison, so what is meant to happen to him?
Ross can drug him & cage him. Until the Leader breaks him out for Hulk 3.:word:

my question is... Why did Betty stop him from finishing him off?
Why would you want the Hulks best villain killed? :whatever: There are many movies to make even an Avengers movie that could use him. I hate when the kill the villian only to bring him back in some flakey way in the future. Now we could see him drugged & caged at a top secret Army base with the Leader trying to break him free in Hulk 3. :grin:

Thats what i thought.

and Indiana Jones(the poster after my first post) i mean what happend to Abomination after the film, he wasstill alive. Not like they can put him in prison, so what is meant to happen to him?

Maybe he'll be stuck in the infamous Vault from the comics, the high tech, high security prison for supervillains.

lol well shield could never contain the hulk very well

lol well shield could never contain the hulk very well

The mere fact that they tried is alright to me. At least that means that Abomination's chances of escaping are just about the same. :p

Still think Marvel should create a line of comics based on he continuities of their movies, not just One Shot tie ins. I don't think I've ever seen too many comics like that in circulation aside from Darkhorse's handling of the Alien and Predator characters. Toho even like the design of Godzill from Darkhorse's comics so much they utilized it as the basis for the Heisei Godzilla costume after Godzilla 1985. But I ramble!

my question is... Why did Betty stop him from finishing him off?

I was wondering that 2. And it really didn't make sense to me. But now after watching it again i get it. When the hulk was choking abom he started to get real happy like he was enjoying putting the abomination through pain. And with betty knowing that bruce did all that hard work to stop him from becoming controled by his rage and the hulk. So when betty realized that he was being overtaken she wanted him to stop. So all his hard work wouldn't be for nothing. If you look at their expressions you can kind of tell.

I was wondering that 2. And it really didn't make sense to me. But now after watching it again i get it. When the hulk was choking abom he started to get real happy like he was enjoying putting the abomination through pain. And with betty knowing that bruce did all that hard work to stop him from becoming controled by his rage and the hulk. So when betty realized that he was being overtaken she wanted him to stop. So all his hard work wouldn't be for nothing. If you look at their expressions you can kind of tell.

You know, that's what I was thinking too when I was watching the movie. If Betty didn't stop Hulk, whatever shred of Bruce's humanity inside the monster would have died along with Abomination.

*edit* I believe I posted to this effect in more detail in another earlier thread if you care to search it out.

The mere fact that they tried is alright to me. At least that means that Abomination's chances of escaping are just about the same. :p

Still think Marvel should create a line of comics based on he continuities of their movies, not just One Shot tie ins. I don't think I've ever seen too many comics like that in circulation aside from Darkhorse's handling of the Alien and Predator characters. Toho even like the design of Godzill from Darkhorse's comics so much they utilized it as the basis for the Heisei Godzilla costume after Godzilla 1985. But I ramble!

Darkhorse did a Robocop Vs Terminator run, as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"