Legends of Tomorrow DC's Legends of Tomorrow Season 1 Episode 7: "Marooned"

I think brute strength is brute strength. I think Mick is physically stronger than all of them, and also more resilient. Therefore, she knows what to do, but he can sort of take it.
let also take into the fact that he was also an allie and what she thought/saw as a friend of sorts.

She did talk to him initially saying to stop and also looked like she wasn't trying to hurt really bad.

yeah she's an assassin. and with in the Flarrow universe she was specifically trained to kill.

And she may have been trying to control her self especially of late due to her blood lust and the fact that she was like only train to kill she's not used to subduing past one hit strike with less tougher people. any other subduing or knock technique she might not know cause the league mostly taught kill moves despite how Mark Guggenhiem ( the show runner in arrow ) would like to claim.

we rare\y see them do that(just knock out people) there. and she likely din't want to cripple him but should have tried for that . the ship does have the tech in the medical area. and as has been said often she was recovering from being frozen to death. there was alot at play Sara there.

she wasn't at her peek form she was conflicted with taking an friend and allie down and she was trying to talk him out of it prior and was likely hoping he'd just stop and he snap back to his sense's.
let face it it was Rip fault calling him stupid and say he wasn't really needed at all to take down savage . If mick wasn't around that old buddy of Rip's betrayal would have ended Rip hunter mission of which Captain hunter him self gathered them all fall.

Mick can spot betrayal.(prion and the crime world taught him that) Rip at least with in this show isn't as bright as he should be sadly. (again this is this show's version.)

yet he went overboard with his frustration when himself and mick were quarreling. saying he's as smart as meat. yet he couldn't spot what mick could among other things.

Well what's done is done.

so I'll go for the all of the above answer with Sara . it was overall a rough situation.

There were definitely a lot of Star Wars nods in this episode :woot:

This was an average episode at best. I expected a dip in quality compared to last weeks Star City 2046 but not this much of a dip. 6/10

Hope it's better next week.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"