Legends of Tomorrow DC's Legends of Tomorrow Season 1 Episode 7: "Marooned"

herolee10

No More Miracles
Reaction score
latest_cb_20160128191119.png

After receiving a distress call from another timeship stranded in space, Rip (Arthur Darvill) decides to answer the call in order to use the other ship’s computer to track Savage (guest star Casper Crump). The team is suspicious and warns him this could be a trap but he moves forward with his plan. Ultimately, the team was right and they have to battle time pirates. With most of the team captured, it is up to Professor Stein (Victor Garber) to rescue them all. Gregory Smith directed the episode written by Anderson Mackenzie & Phil Klemmer.

TV PROMO
[YT]W76hyPYmzKw[/YT]

"Time pirates."

"Time pirates." I love this show!

Though I will say that the Time Masters look less and less like an effective police force and more like the Allied Nations.

promo looks good for this week episode. Also glad its it on break too.

Can someone catch me up to speed since the first commercial.

ETA: Seriously, if you know the GEICO commercial about moms calling at the worst time, it sums up my life.

I saw the Space Pirates, but I have no idea what happened after that.

Last edited:
The producers said that not everyone will survive this journey and they were not kidding. First Hawkman, now Heatwave.

Goodbye my friend it's hard to die.
When all the birds are singing in the sky.

tumblr_o2b0wmbNAU1qlp3tco9_250.gif
tumblr_o2b0wmbNAU1qlp3tco5_r1_250.gif

tumblr_o2b0wmbNAU1qlp3tco7_250.gif
tumblr_o2b0wmbNAU1qlp3tco8_250.gif

tumblr_o2b0wmbNAU1qlp3tco5_r1_250.gif
tumblr_o2b0wmbNAU1qlp3tco6_250.gif

tumblr_o2b0wmbNAU1qlp3tco3_r1_250.gif
tumblr_o2b0wmbNAU1qlp3tco4_250.gif

After breaking him out of prison to killing him. Their acting careers have come full circle.

Anyone else think that in this or a future season we will see that there is a Justice Society or something like it in say 2030 and that Snart will be shocked that his future self is the leader? It certainly looks like he is going the hero route to me and he would probably be a good choice.

I wonder if Captain Cold will face his descendant from the future who is a hero.

Wow that was a nice episode punctuated by that ending. This show is like the suicide squad of time travel.

I hope not he was really growing on me
well I'm not sure if he's truly gone. but I know the makers of prison break want him ( Dominic Purcell)back and unlike Went worth miller who's character was said to have died in the finally of prison break tit's won't make sense in that those to have him (Wentworth miller) alive. so I guess this was Dominic Purcell's off the show since his character was still alive in prison break. any way we'll see.

Theyre both back in the show though.
then they'll have to explain why Went worth's character isn't dead. Any way guess he'll show in the prison break show later.

Back on topic Snart could have told them about Joe & Barry's illegal holding cells in star Labs though.

I would like the team to stop by Star Labs in 2016 and have Team Flash show them the time vaults that contain Gideon and the 2024 headline.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"