Someone, PLEASE tell me Cobra Commander is in the movie?

Oh.. CC is in the movie...

jglevittmottstreet.jpg

..and he's cute as a button. ;)

Oh hell no.

I suggest he go eat a bull and start taking some steroids.

Eehhh... hopefully when he's in costume standing next to other characters he doesn't come off ridiculous looking like Dark Helmet. Maybe he should only be in shots by himself... and maybe give him a stool to stand on or something.

Oh hell no.

In his defense, I think Joseph Gordon Levitt is a hell of an actor. :up:

How ironic:

http://www.latinoreview.com/scriptreview.php?id=7

The September 16, 2005 draft by David Elliot and Paul Lovett went like this:

"At the opening we meet DUKE and REX as 14-year-old best friends and army brats getting into trouble together [...] the Joes carry out the mission and something goes horribly wrong. Rex is horribly scarred as a result and I mean bad. He makes a recovery at a hospital and then disappears. Apparently, the Baroness was sneaking into his hospital room and shooting up Rex with steroids to speed his recovery. The six Joes track Rex down to Paraguay and they go after him. Destro is injecting a testosterone/growth hormone gene doping cocktail into Rex made by a DR. BENDER in turn making Rex into a chemically enhanced super soldier. The roids are also screwing with Rex’s head. Rex is reborn as Cobra. Destro wants Cobra to lead his army of super soldiers. The super soldiers are the best mercenaries from around the world that are also being injected with the same juice as Rex is. So basically that is what G.I. JOE is about - Duke and the Joes must stop Destro, Cobra and the chemically enhanced super soldiers.

What is cool is that there is no big Macguffin weapon of mass destruction that the Joes must stop like in the James Bond films. Cobra and the super soldiers are the weapons. Like the Baroness explains, in society’s relentless quest for more technologically advanced weapons, people seem to have forgotten the greatest weapon ever made: the human body."

In his defense, I think Joseph Gordon Levitt is a hell of an actor. :up:

Indeed. No arguements there. He's just... tiny.
"Awe, look it's baby Cobra Commander! He's so adorable! Look at him playing 'take over the world'. So naive and full of silly dreams. It's sooo cute!" I can imagine Destro patting him on the head - "Good job sport!". :oldrazz:

How ironic:

http://www.latinoreview.com/scriptreview.php?id=7

The September 16, 2005 draft by David Elliot and Paul Lovett went like this:

"At the opening we meet DUKE and REX as 14-year-old best friends and army brats getting into trouble together [...] the Joes carry out the mission and something goes horribly wrong. Rex is horribly scarred as a result and I mean bad. He makes a recovery at a hospital and then disappears. Apparently, the Baroness was sneaking into his hospital room and shooting up Rex with steroids to speed his recovery. The six Joes track Rex down to Paraguay and they go after him. Destro is injecting a testosterone/growth hormone gene doping cocktail into Rex made by a DR. BENDER in turn making Rex into a chemically enhanced super soldier. The roids are also screwing with Rex’s head. Rex is reborn as Cobra. Destro wants Cobra to lead his army of super soldiers. The super soldiers are the best mercenaries from around the world that are also being injected with the same juice as Rex is. So basically that is what G.I. JOE is about - Duke and the Joes must stop Destro, Cobra and the chemically enhanced super soldiers.

What is cool is that there is no big Macguffin weapon of mass destruction that the Joes must stop like in the James Bond films. Cobra and the super soldiers are the weapons. Like the Baroness explains, in society’s relentless quest for more technologically advanced weapons, people seem to have forgotten the greatest weapon ever made: the human body."

That sounds too much like Batman and Robin

Indeed. No arguements there. He's just... tiny.
"Awe, look it's baby Cobra Commander! He's so adorable! Look at him playing 'take over the world'. So naive and full of silly dreams. It's sooo cute!" I can imagine Destro patting him on the head - "Good job sport!". :oldrazz:

Cobra Commander has always been skinny.

I have no probs with Levitt as an actor but come on. He is
listed as 5'10" wich means he should weigh at least 165. He looks like no more than a buck and a quarter. That woman in the backround looks like she could whup his ass.

He was slender, yes, but he wasn't a twig. I've never seen him portrayed with the body of an adolescent.
You're over exaggerating his body size. He's the perfect size. Plus, I'm sure he's going to bulk up somewhat for the film since he's supposed to be in the military.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vortep88
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"