Son of Dream Team League (Discussion)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheCorpulent1

SHAZAM!
Reaction score
New thread, since the old one hit 20,000 and had to be closed.

wieg: If you want this first post to rehash the rules or something, I can edit it later. I just didn't want the Discussion thread to be closed without a new one readily available, since it tends to get the most traffic within the DTL.

Just reopen the old thread, it'll be easier. ;)

And you can make room in it be deleting all of X's posts. :p

Thanks Corp, I'll get something for the first post together tonight.

Corp wehy don't you become a moderator in this specific forum as well instead of Master bruce. It would seem logical to me.

I'm a global mod, so I'm technically a moderator of every forum. I can still do everything under admin level here. If there's something moddish that needs to be done here, just let me know and I can do it.

He comes and goes. I think he hates all of us deep down, but he convinces himself he's over it and comes back, then realizes he's not and leaves again.

I seem to remember all his ideas of the direction the league should go was one of the main reasons I left.

Adding Transformers and every damn comic known to existence to the list.

:thing: :doom: :thing:

Yeah, I wouldn't want every comic ever, just the ones I like. Good God, I think if I had to put up with Transformers in this thing, I'd ****in' leave with a superquickness. **** the Transformers, so hard. They're ****ing dumb and childish and there's nothing cool about them. They're ****ing cars and trucks that turn into robots--how ****ing six-year-old can you be!

I like the Transformers. I tend to favor the ones who turn into animals, since Beast Wars was awesome from the end of its first season on, but I like all of them in general. They transform! What's not to love? :oldrazz:

I wouldn't want them in the DTL, though.

Did any TFs actually make it to a match? I remember them being in the DTL and then gone before long.

X had ROM for a long time. I don't think there was ever anything barring him.

No, I think ROM is definitely MU, they just lost the license.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"