Son of Dream Team League (Discussion)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheCorpulent1

SHAZAM!
Reaction score
New thread, since the old one hit 20,000 and had to be closed.

wieg: If you want this first post to rehash the rules or something, I can edit it later. I just didn't want the Discussion thread to be closed without a new one readily available, since it tends to get the most traffic within the DTL.

Just reopen the old thread, it'll be easier. ;)

And you can make room in it be deleting all of X's posts. :p

Thanks Corp, I'll get something for the first post together tonight.

Corp wehy don't you become a moderator in this specific forum as well instead of Master bruce. It would seem logical to me.

I'm a global mod, so I'm technically a moderator of every forum. I can still do everything under admin level here. If there's something moddish that needs to be done here, just let me know and I can do it.

He comes and goes. I think he hates all of us deep down, but he convinces himself he's over it and comes back, then realizes he's not and leaves again.

I seem to remember all his ideas of the direction the league should go was one of the main reasons I left.

Adding Transformers and every damn comic known to existence to the list.

:thing: :doom: :thing:

Yeah, I wouldn't want every comic ever, just the ones I like. Good God, I think if I had to put up with Transformers in this thing, I'd ****in' leave with a superquickness. **** the Transformers, so hard. They're ****ing dumb and childish and there's nothing cool about them. They're ****ing cars and trucks that turn into robots--how ****ing six-year-old can you be!

I like the Transformers. I tend to favor the ones who turn into animals, since Beast Wars was awesome from the end of its first season on, but I like all of them in general. They transform! What's not to love? :oldrazz:

I wouldn't want them in the DTL, though.

Did any TFs actually make it to a match? I remember them being in the DTL and then gone before long.

X had ROM for a long time. I don't think there was ever anything barring him.

No, I think ROM is definitely MU, they just lost the license.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"