Sons of Anarchy - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
He really did seem defeated at the end of last season. After seeing him get his tats blacked out and being kicked out of the club I'm really curious as to what his role will actually be from here out.

I am ready for the new season, I hate having to wait. :(

When is the new season due?

I currently have zero TV shows to watch. One time earlier this year, or maybe even last year, I had 6-7.

I currently have zero TV shows to watch. One time earlier this year, or maybe even last year, I had 6-7.
Sometime in September. Kurt Sutter mentioned on his new WTF that FX hasn't set a date yet.

Apparently, CCH Pounder will team up with Lee Torric to convinct Tara and get to the club.

https://twitter.com/Jax_Tara/status/355538682092060672/photo/1

Interesting that Paris Barclay is flat-out telling us that the conclusion of Sons is drawing from Hamlet's ending. Of course, the whole series has been loosely based on Hamlet from the start, but I got the impression from Kurt Sutter that they've moved away from that as their own internal mythology expanded.

Also, this is cool:
BPP9ryHCUAADxB0.jpg:large

obviously the internal strife and in-fighting within the club... everyone at each other's throats... hence, the club imploding, it seems...

Part of me almost thinks that the series ending with the club imploding and most of the members dead would be...boring. It's sort of expected and telegraphed at the moment so I would have to believe that the ending of this show will be something a bit more unique and unexpected. I can't wait to see where this goes...

i like how clay is the one stopping jax from berserker barraging.

You should be watching The Bridge. :)

FX does certainly seem to be one of the better channels for programming. I like a lot of their shows.

During the latest WTF Sutter video, Kurt describes each character from Season 6 with a single word or phrase-

Unser-Rock in a hard place
Juice-Evolution
Chibs-Loyalty
Bobby-Healer
Tig-Liberator
Tara-Growth
Clay-Redemption
Gemma-Emancipator
Jax-King

Redemption for Clay? I have a hard time imagining that, though I've suspected that in season 6 it will be Clay trying to stop Jax from going too far down that dark path.

Oh man! I love those word associations! Tig, liberator. Juice, evolution. Clay, REDEMPTION???!!!! What could it mean??!!

Robocop joins the cast.

Peter Weller, known for his iconic voice and portrayal of Robocop in the late ’80s, will be joining the fray as a former cop who works at the Stockton port, the Hollywood Reporter says. Already a featured director of several episodes in the series as well as episodes of Monk and Hawaii Five-O, Weller makes the opposite journey of Adam Arkin, who joined the cast as a white supremacist character and eventually became a featured director.

Cool! Peter Weller is great.

Sons of Anarchy': First Look at Peter Weller's Crooked Ex-Cop (Exclusive Image)
12:00 PM PDT 7/26/2013 by Rebecca Ford

Weller will play a Stockton, Calif., port boss who butts heads with the California motorcycle club.

soa_605_madking_0513_copy.jpg

As The Hollywood Reporter exclusively reported, Peter Weller will appear in season six of Sons of Anarchy.

Now we have your exclusive first look at the actor-director on the hit FX biker drama.

Weller will play Charles Barosky, a crooked ex-cop who has taken advantage of the city's failing infrastructure to become boss of the Stockton, Calif., port. He crosses paths with SAMCRO -- and it looks like he'll bring trouble with him.

The image shows Weller's character facing off with Jax (Charlie Hunnam), the current leader of the motorcycle club.

Weller, who starred in 1987's Robocop and 1984's The Adventures of Buckaroo Banzai Across the 8th Dimension, directed five episodes of Sons of Anarchy during seasons four and five, as well as the second episode of season six. His previous directing credits include Hawaii Five-0 and Monk.
Season six of Sons of Anarchy sees Jax at the head of SAMCRO, but his family life is falling apart with his wife (Maggie Siff) in jail on charges of conspiracy to commit murder and his step-father (Ron Perlman) also in prison on murder charges.

Sons of Anarchy's sixth season will premiere Sept. 10 at 10 p.m. on FX.
http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/sons-anarchy-photo-peter-wellers-594097

Man, it sure does sound like they'll be a heck of a lot going on this season.

Vic Mackey should come back. This is the same universe, yeah?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"