Sons of Anarchy - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
It being "controversial" at this time makes me think it's got to do with a mass shooting of some sort.

But he did that in the season 3 opening, to a degree.

Well,
Sawyer got it right. Apparently, it's a school shooting.

Probably with an AK that gets tied back to SAMCRO.

Last edited:
Which would probably cause Jax to want to get out of dealing guns, once and for all.

Last edited:
Damn Demon's Head. You really do get a hard on for spoilers, don't you? I mean, I could really kinda care less here. SOA spoilers don't bother me but still man, lol. You are on top of that **** dude! Lol

I don't want to know too much going in. :(

I don't want to know anything, which is why I greatly appreciate spoiler warnings, even for minor things.

Well, I don't mind watching previews for the next episode, but big things I'd rather be surprised by. :)

I'm telling you guys Demon's Head is on one with these spoilers. He's been posting them in the Breaking Bad thread as well.

Heh heh heh, I won't even go near the Breaking Bad thread.

I'm really excited about Season 6. I have a feeling it's going to be just as good as Season 4, which was the show's strongest season so far.

Sons of Anarchy - Season 6 Promo #2
[YT]muv88d1CjJg[/YT]

So I just started this show, 3 episodes in, this show ****ing rocks.

Sons of Anarchy - Season 6 Promo #2
[YT]muv88d1CjJg[/YT]

Freaking AWESOME!

So I just started this show, 3 episodes in, this show ****ing rocks.

Congrats! You're in for quite a wild ride. I'd recommend staying out of this thread until you catch up, since we'll be openly discussing spoilers from seasons 1-5 in anticipation for the season 6 premiere.

Oh I know when to veer my eyes. ;) I should be caught up, if the work schedule allows, with in 2-3 weeks. Haha

Regarding what Sutter said:

Tara being in prison in the premiere it makes me think she might be killed in prison by the episodes end.

Last edited:
I don't think so. Remember his character word associations thing he did? His for her was "Growth"

I feel like it could involve children somehow because Jax and the club has always viewed children as completely innocent throughout the series and it is a possible scenario that could haunt him to the end of the show. It could be something completely random and different so who knows really.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"