Sons of Anarchy - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't make out who that is slapping the **** out of Gemma(?), but I'm jacked.

I command that this blasted premiere date arrive sooner.

make it so...
I tried threatening Kurt Sutter with a lengthy probation (if he ever registered) via Twitter, but the ****er just laughed and cursed at me.

The crow flies straight.

I tried threatening Kurt Sutter with a lengthy probation (if he ever registered) via Twitter, but the ****er just laughed and cursed at me.

The crow flies straight.
Lol, :p

The crow flies straight.

dammit... well, it's been 8 months since it was on last, so I'll just have to nut up for two more weeks... :cmad:

8 more days, I feel like I should say Jesus Christ after how many times they say it in the show.

8 more days, I feel like I should say Jesus Christ after how many times they say it in the show.
Seriously. I'm watching last season right now and it's like every other word. We don't say it here at home so it stands out, lol.

This show is the number one thing I'm looking forward to for the fall season.

Seriously. I'm watching last season right now and it's like every other word. We don't say it here at home so it stands out, lol.

I know right!! I was raised in a Pastors home for the 1st 15 years of my life so hearing it thrown around so nonchalantly is kind of striking. Then again I just imagine that that's every time the writer has wanted the characters to say **** in that situation.

I know right!! I was raised in a Pastors home for the 1st 15 years of my life so hearing it thrown around so nonchalantly is kind of striking. Then again I just imagine that that's every time the writer has wanted the characters to say **** in that situation.
I'm thinking that the writer uses the expression himself and doesn't think twice about it. I'm fairly certain that they've used the s word before and gotten away with it. What's that compared to all the nudity and violence they use already? :p

sons-of-anarchy-season-7-promo-photos-twitter.jpg

“I need to know that every single one of you would die for the man next to him.”

The premiere will be airing in exactly 7 days from this time!

Counting down the days. :D

I set my DVR for the season premiere last night and holy f**k.....the first episode is 2 and a half hours?!?!? Starts at 10pm and ends at 12:30am. Damn.....:wow::wow::wow:

The promos have said it's only 90 minutes, I don't know why it would add an extra hour...

This season is just going to be gut punch after gut.punch, even more so than usual.

The promos have said it's only 90 minutes, I don't know why it would add an extra hour...

I wonder if they're playing the episode back to back? Maybe that's why.

I wonder if they're playing the episode back to back? Maybe that's why.
That's probably what it is. They usually do play the new ones back to back like that. :)

Some early predictions on Season 7 after rewatching season 6:

- Unser might be the first one to give up the truth to Jax. It's possible Gemma confessed to him that she killed Tara last season. If she didn't he could be naturally suspicious since he is the one who mistakenly named Tara as a rat to Gemma in the first place.

- Gemma has to die at this point. Either that or prison. If she's somehow still alive at the end, I will be immensely disappointed. The writing would have to be really good for me to accept another outcome.

- Jax will be on a death march all season, I'm sure but I wonder if he might be betrayed by Tig via Marks. Oakland has unraveled so Marks would have good reason to kill Jax if Jax makes a move he doesn't like. There was the tease early in season 6 when Jax gave Tig up to Marks to be killed only for Tig to walk away. The audience never saw that conversation between Tig and Marks. Also the camera always made a point of focusing on Tig for a moment when Jax is meeting with Marks and the club. Unless the writers forgot about it (I doubt it). That is a possibility, of course Tig could fall on his sword rather than kill Jax.

So in short who the **** knows what is going to happen this season lol

Some early predictions on Season 7 after rewatching season 6:

- Unser might be the first one to give up the truth to Jax. It's possible Gemma confessed to him that she killed Tara last season. If she didn't he could be naturally suspicious since he is the one who mistakenly named Tara as a rat to Gemma in the first place.

- Gemma has to die at this point. Either that or prison. If she's somehow still alive at the end, I will be immensely disappointed. The writing would have to be really good for me to accept another outcome.

- Jax will be on a death march all season, I'm sure but I wonder if he might be betrayed by Tig via Marks. Oakland has unraveled so Marks would have good reason to kill Jax if Jax makes a move he doesn't like. There was the tease early in season 6 when Jax gave Tig up to Marks to be killed only for Tig to walk away. The audience never saw that conversation between Tig and Marks. Also the camera always made a point of focusing on Tig for a moment when Jax is meeting with Marks and the club. Unless the writers forgot about it (I doubt it). That is a possibility, of course Tig could fall on his sword rather than kill Jax.

So in short who the **** knows what is going to happen this season lol

I see Jax really just turning to the dark side. Killing everything and getting back into guns and drugs. He basically has no more reason to live a good life. His kids, yeah. But I just see him going over and not being able to stop. He'll get most of his brothers killed. And maybe he'll most likely die too.

I really think [blackout]Gemma's story ends with her getting forcefully shut out of everything important to her, once Jax has learned the truth, and she ends up killing herself[/blackout].

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"