Sons of Anarchy - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Started my marathon of this from the beginning again. Man, Jax is a wild ****ing west cowboy in this first season, he literally acts on pure emotion at times. He is still like that but he has much more focus now. When he throws the ATF agent through a plate glass window it's glorious.

Damn, I don't remember that at all!

Once the next season is complete, I must rewatch it all.

Jax's evolution has been amazing to watch. I love the line from the trailer that he doesn't have a vision anymore. I can't wait to see how his story ends.

Also the hotel room or whatever you guys were trying to figure out night be the hotel room Clay goes to find Lowell.

Kinda glad this is the final season, im ready to see what television series Kurt Sutter is gonna have a hand in next. If its anything like The Shield & Sons Of Anarchy then I know its gonna be epic

As long as it isn't True Blood bad I'll be happy. :p

SOA hasn't gotten off-track enough for me to conceivably believe that they can end that poorly. So unless **** really takes a turn this season, I think we're safe.

Kurt Sutter seems like a pretty smart guy. I at least expect a decent conclusion unlike some other recent finales for my favorite shows

Shows are capable of ending gloriously, Breaking Bad comes to mind for one. Just that there have been so many dismal ones too. :(

I'm pretty confident that SOA will get a righteous ending to it all...

THe recent bad ones I can think of are
How I Met Your Mother
Dexter
Psych...well Psych actually tied up loose ends perfectly but the actual episode wasnt that good

WIlfred's was meh. Friday Night Lights had a pretty good one. The Office had a real crappy final season but a great finale.

Can't wait to see what they do with SOA, Parks and Rec, and Mad Men finales. Seems like so many good shows that I love are leaving

Kinda glad this is the final season, im ready to see what television series Kurt Sutter is gonna have a hand in next. If its anything like The Shield & Sons Of Anarchy then I know its gonna be epic

Sutter has already announced his next FX show. It's called Bastard Executioner.

The story follows a medieval executioner with the show taking place in the 14th century in England.

FX has already stepped up on board to order the pilot for the series, and Sutter tweeted on Friday that if everything goes well, he hopes to debut the new series on the network in the fall of 2015.
http://www.nerdcoremovement.com/kurt-sutter-hopes-debut-bastard-executioner-fx-fall-2015/

Season 5 premiere: Tig watches daughter burned alive
Season 6 premiere: Otto being raped, Tig urinating on a guy he killed, school shooting :(

Genuinely worried about what the season 7 premiere will contain, given some previews have hinted at the brutality to come. Hopefully it's not just for the sake of shock value.

With this show anything is possible. :(

Looks like Roosevelt's Deputy played by LaMonica Garrett isn't long for this SOA world.

I think Nero has surprised me the most. I did not expect him to be a big character at all.

Rewatching last season. Forgot how disheartening this show can get. So much bad things happening to people who don't deserve it. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"