Sorry, wrong number

This thread use to be funny when all the conversations people posted were real.

My convo was real. Well maybe not word for word but it was about Vodka and I was speaking with a Russian accent. :D

Mines real, if you want, I'll give you the number.

Ever got a call on the phone that was just weird? Sure you have. Sadly I must admit, I've never gotten of those really weird, funny WTF calls. I did get this one the other week.

Me: Hello?
Guy: Is Al there?
Me: No sir, I think you've got the wrong number.
Guy: Al's not there?
Me: No, you have the wrong number.
Guy: Alright *hangs up*

The next day, I swear...

Guy: Is Al there?
Me: *heavy sigh* No, you've got the wrong number.
Guy: Al?
Me: There is NO AL AT THIS NUMBER!
Guy: Alright fine *hangs up*

I haven't heard back from him.

I get the same thing with "Matt"......and I've had my cell for almost a year now.

I accidentally typed Youtube's adress wrong and was taken to a naughty website:oldrazz:

Recently...

Caller: Hello.
Me: Who's this?
Caller: Mike. I know this the call you weren't expecting, but I am wondering if you would like to try the San Francisco Chronicle.
Me: I already get the San Jose Mercury News.
Caller: Are you pleased with it?
Me: Yeah.
Caller: Are you sure? It's the hottest newspaper in the Bay Area. If you act now, we'll throw in a free Safeway Club Card.
Me: No thanks.
Caller: Well, thanks for your time, young man.
Me: Uh-huh. *hangs up*

I like how the man tried so desperately to persuade me, but he failed. Next time I get a call from someone trying to sell me something, I'm gonna do my Clint Eastwood accent.

Recently...

Caller: Hello.
Me: Who's this?
Caller: Mike. I know this the call you weren't expecting, but I am wondering if you would like to try the San Francisco Chronicle.
Me: I already get the San Jose Mercury News.
Caller: Are you pleased with it?
Me: Yeah.
Caller: Are you sure? It's the hottest newspaper in the Bay Area. If you act now, we'll throw in a free Safeway Club Card.
Me: No thanks.
Caller: Well, thanks for your time, young man.
Me: Uh-huh. *hangs up*

I like how the man tried so desperately to persuade me, but he failed. Next time I get a call from someone trying to sell me something, I'm gonna do my Clint Eastwood accent.

Oh the hilarity.

i swear this is real.....it happened 6 years ago.....

Me: hello?
Caller: *sings lion king song* OH i just cant wait to be king! *click*
Me:......

This happened a few months ago, one day when I was working from home:

*cell phone rings*

Me: Hello
Rude Guy: Who the F**K is this!?
Me: Excuse me!?
Rude Guy: Put Tonya on the phone! NOW, motherf****r!!!
Me: Excuse me? Who the hell are you talking about?
Rude Guy: You KNOW who I'm talking about! Put her on!
Me: Dude, you've got the wrong number. Get over it.
Rude Guy: Don't bulls**t me, a**hole!!!
Me: You really do have a wrong number. Goodbye.
*hangs up cell phone*

*cell phone IMMEDIATELY rings again, same number that Rude Guy called from before so I answer it*
Me: Dude, I told you that you have the wrong number
Rude Guy: I KNOW SHE'S THERE! PUT HER ON! PUT THAT B***H ON THE PHONE! NOW! DO IT NOW!!!!!
Me (laughing at him at this point): You're insane. I don't know a Tonya. Check your number again, good grief. *hangs up on Rude Guy again*

*cell phone starts ringing once again...surprise...it's Rude Guy...I let it ring for awhile and then an evil thought crosses my mind and I answer it*

Rude Guy: IF YOU HANG UP ON ME AGAIN I'LL FIND YOU AND BEAT YOUR ASS!!!! :cmad:
Me: Whatever *lets out a small moan*
Rude Guy: I KNOW THAT ****E IS THERE! PUT HER ON THE PHONE!
Me: Mmmm.....ohgawwwd....umm....sorry, she's kind of...busy....right now. *whispers "Slower! Not so fast!"
Rude Guy: WHAT THE F**K ARE YOU DOING WITH MY WIFE!? I'M GOING TO KILL YOU, MOTHERF****R! PUT HER ON THE PHONE!
Me: She's kind of got her mouth...ohgawwd!....full right now. Can you call back in say...an hour?
Rude Guy: YOU'RE DEAD! YOU'RE FRIGGIN' DEAD, TONY! THAT'S RIGHT! I KNOW WHO YOU ARE!!!!
Me (and no, my name's not Tony): Whatever...your wife has a magic mouth. Come find me! *hangs up*

*cell phone rings and I let it go to voicemail, which was a bunch of entertaining nonsense about how he was going to kill me, kill her, kill everyone in the neighborhood, etc.*

At this point, my wife comes into my home office "What the hell was all of that moaning about?" "Wrong number", I told her! :funny: After I told her the story I let her listen to the voicemail and she laughed her ass off. Never heard from the guy again. I bet Tonya got herself into some serious, serious trouble with him, though. :D

jag

jag........
y'know u couldve gotten the phone company too track him down for u........u could've pressed charges for teroristic threats.......and we woudnt be worring if tonyas dead right now....

LOL :D

That was funny.

BUut, you might want to edit it out :(

I'm pretty sure that it doesn't fit in the PG13 regulations.

Sorry dude.

At work my boss told me someone was on the phone for me. After I picked up, the other person silently hung up. Now, every once in a while, I'll answer the work phone and someone will silently hang up. Very gently, just hang up the phone. Its like they're just checking to see if I'm there.

At work my boss told me someone was on the phone for me. After I picked up, the other person silently hung up. Now, every once in a while, I'll answer the work phone and someone will silently hang up. Very gently, just hang up the phone. Its like they're just checking to see if I'm there.

I get that too, every weekday at 1, I think it's just my mum checking too see if I've gone to college, but it still scares me.:o

I get that too, every weekday at 1, I think it's just my mum checking too see if I've gone to college, but it still scares me.:o

Well if you know you get it every day, then that means you're not going college...

Slacker!

:cmad:

At least you have an idea who it could be. I work with the public with a name tag on my shirt, so it could be anyone calling. :csad:

Well if you know you get it every day, then that means you're not going college...

Slacker!

:cmad:

Wel sooooory, I just cant spend another day filming acne riddled kiddies that look like Lonsdale and fake Burberry... sellers have puked up on them.:o

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
picamon
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"