Spider-Man 3:The Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is hope, Xbox live jus put New Goblin up for download this afternoon, hopefully Venom's within the next few weeks

Can anybody who has played the New Goblin in the PS3SE edition tell us if it worth paying a few bucks/pounds/shillings for?

I had no idea that New Goblin was now playable on the 360! Im so glad I checked this thread! Who would have thought! It's pretty sweet to finally be able to see what it's like to play as the new Goblin. Im having a blast.

Is the Venom thing just fan guessing or has that been confirmed?

I had no idea that New Goblin was now playable on the 360! Im so glad I checked this thread! Who would have thought! It's pretty sweet to finally be able to see what it's like to play as the new Goblin. Im having a blast.

Is the Venom thing just fan guessing or has that been confirmed?
Fan Guessing for sure...

The thing is, you get the feeling that Venom, Sandman, Scorpion etc were potentially also playable, their moves and attacks suggest this.

I get the impression that Activision/Treyarch felt that after the success of the SM2 game that this game was assured similar success. And hoped to make a packet from the micro-transactions.

Alas, gaming had moved on since 2004. I mean, wh would have guessed that?

yea the downloadable Venom, is purely a hope of mine I've seen no confirmation that he actually will be a playable character, but jus as drmick said u get the feeling that other villians will be playable but Im checkin daily n I will be the first one 2 post it if Venom or anyone else is available 4 download on X box live. All I want in life is 2 play as Venom in a free roam, if they dont put him up Im gonna write Activision/Treyarch a letter tell them I have a terminal illness n a playable Venom is my last request

New Goblin's playable on the 360?!

Do you NEED Live to download him?:(

New Goblin's playable on the 360?!

Do you NEED Live to download him?:(

Yes, he is now playable and yes, you do need live!

It's pretty cool to have him! Flying around is a lot of fun. Adds some spice to the game. Combat is hard. I just throw bombs. Mostly, I fly around.

It's nothing groundbreaking, it's just nice to have another playable character!

I doubt we will see any others.

Yes, but you can just have Silver. No Gold needed. I heard you have to beat the game to play him on the 360 though.

I haven't because I haven't gotten it yet....Won't until December 25th or 24th either. :O

Why can't those dumbasses have just made it a cheat?

does anybody have a video of the sandman and venom team-up from the game? i haven't played it yet and haven't been able to see how exactly it plays out

You all know Activision might milk this baby one more time before the next big-Spidey game & have atleast Venom (due to basically same moves) & maybe Sandman downloadable.

Just got the Spider-Man 3 PS3 game & I got stuck on one of Robbie's photo missions where you have to take pictures of something called Chinhook & Cargo. I've tried taking pictures of the robot & helicopter multiple times & nothing happens I've even tried jumping on top of the robot's head but can't latch onto anything to stay up there. How do I get passed this mission?

How do you defeat Kraven in the Ps3 Game?
How do you catch the Librarian in the Arsenic Candy stage 4 mission?

Go find some faqs online. They helped me on Spidey 2 for the PS2.

How do you defeat Kraven in the Ps3 Game?
How do you catch the Librarian in the Arsenic Candy stage 4 mission?

Defeating kraven? Know when to strike, know when to dodge and know when to unleash fury on to him:p

Catching te librarian? This was meant to look real slick I gueass, because it always does:p
Try finishing the entire roof you have left to run on and jump fully charged. As soon as you've jumped, spin a web. This is what i did and I catched him (I think) one meter above ground.

Hope this ifo helps you out:)

Bought New Goblin on 360 last week. It's pretty cool. I got bored within 15 minutes though. Controls are awkward and theres nothing to do. I rather have new downloadable stories/missions.

They should make a spider-man game similar to ultimate spider-man and besides the main story, every month or so you can download new story arc. They can call them "issues" and what not. Make the game a living comic book with new content every month.

No they're too lazy and cheap to be doing that.

I want a game called like...VENOM: LETHAL PROTECTOR.

Free roam as Venom. Kick thug ass. It'd be fun. Just think of the possibilities.

Then think how Activision and friends will crap on those possibilities.:o

Venom game?? I'm still waiting for a good spider-man game. Hasn't been one since 2000's spider-man game on the psx.

how in the name of god eddie knew that peter is spiderman in the game? he didn't saw his face. i mean wtf?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"