• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Spider-Man faces Venom twice ?

He-Man

Sidekick
Reaction score
I was looking at some info on a SM3 handheld game.....

Spider-Man 3 LCD Penny Arcade: BellTower Brawl is a handheld game for SM3

Description– Just drop a penny into the coin slot, grab the joystick and duel with Venom in the bell tower.

Would the scene with Peter trying to get the symbiote off be considered a “brawl”
Or could it be that after the symbiote falls to Eddie they fight in the church and peter hauls @ss out of there?
There is a scene in the trailer where Peter is talking to Harry and says something along the line of “I need your help. I can’t beat it alone”. Could it be that he already had a taste of venom before the Battle Royale and he goes to Harry for help? He wouldn't be asking for help with the Sandman would he? By this point he must have already flushed him down the drain and thought that was the end of him.

Then again this could be just something they are doing for this game.

well you never know, it could be just the game, it could really be spider-man versus the symbiote , or yes, he actually fights venom, interesting find though....

p.s. could you post a link to where you found this if possible

trust me, it's not going to happen. it's just the game, so spidey will fight venom only once. I mean spidey doesn't even have his red and blue costume when he rips it off in the belltower so how would he fight venom? I just think it's sort of weird.

trust me, it's not going to happen. it's just the game, so spidey will fight venom only once. I mean spidey doesn't even have his red and blue costume when he rips it off in the belltower so how would he fight venom? I just think it's sort of weird.

It is sort of weird. Eddie does look up and says "Parker" like he sees him or something. Hey he fights "The New Goblin" without his red and blue on so who knows.....

It's only the game.

But I think Peter fights him twice, supposedly Venom appears during some scene with Petes landlord or something

It could happen, i mean tophers just seen peter and then turns into venom, i could see peter getting owned and having to go to harry for help after.

But I think Peter fights him twice, supposedly Venom appears during some scene with Petes landlord or something
Venom doesn't appear during the landlord scene, that's the symbiote/Peter showing sign of evil in him. Like the 90s cartoon when he looks in the window, and sees his reflection and sees Venom.

Well he fights the symbiote in the belltower, probably that's what they meant.

Come on man, he fights Harry without his costume.

BUT I don't think they will fight in the church. I'm going for Eddie Brock being at the construction fight, and Spider-Man shows up and asks what the Hell Brock is doing there. And wala! VENOM!!! And that's a scene pretty much straight out of TAS

Come on man, he fights Harry without his costume.

BUT I don't think they will fight in the church. I'm going for Eddie Brock being at the construction fight, and Spider-Man shows up and asks what the Hell Brock is doing there. And wala! VENOM!!! And that's a scene pretty much straight out of TAS
exactly, that is a classic scene that should be added. now as for spidey vs. venom in belltower, the only way thats going to happen is peter fighting symboite like lordofthenerds said because the symbiote is basically venom.

Spidey fought Green Goblin in an electric generator room in the Spider-Man 1 game. Ock took Aunt May hostage in a helicopter and dropped her onto train tracks in the Spider-Man 2 game.

This means nothing. Games screw around with the movie plot lines ALOT.

Well Eddie transforms to Venom on the spot courtesy of the Comicon trailer. Maybe Venom does go right after Peter. Would be very interesting.

I mean if you think about it, Raimi is going to give us some insight to Venom. He's not just going to show him transform, and then wait 30 minutes to have him in the final battle. It would be interesting to see Venom bash out of the church and terrorize some people while Eddie tries to control the symbiote or bound straight up and fight Peter in the church tower but Venom runs off when the bells start to ring. I don't know.

Well Eddie transforms to Venom on the spot courtesy of the Comicon trailer. Maybe Venom does go right after Peter. Would be very interesting.

I mean if you think about it, Raimi is going to give us some insight to Venom. He's not just going to show him transform, and then wait 30 minutes to have him in the final battle. It would be interesting to see Venom bash out of the church and terrorize some people while Eddie tries to control the symbiote or bound straight up and fight Peter in the church tower but Venom runs off when the bells start to ring. I don't know.
that is interesting but I for one see it as brock will turn into venom but then change back into brock and carjack a taxi or something and kidnapp mj. I mean afterall wasn't there set photos and a set video of peter watching mj get into a cab and the cab drives away? I mean maybe peter didn't see brock in the cab, he probably just watched mj.

that is interesting but I for one see it as brock will turn into venom but then change back into brock and carjack a taxi or something and kidnapp mj. I mean afterall wasn't there set photos and a set video of peter watching mj get into a cab and the cab drives away? I mean maybe peter didn't see brock in the cab, he probably just watched mj.

I just don't see it happening that fast. Venom isn't going to run out of the church and jump in a cab. You have to buildup to the final battle. Peter will more than likley return home, notice MJ is gone and wonder. And from the looks of it, they will announce it on television and Peter will see that and start to swing to the construction scene. I want Raimi to show us Eddie/Venom kidnapping MJ and putting that taxi so far up. I just want to see him transform, bust out of the church and scare some people and then head of into the night. I also want to see how differently Eddie acts with the symbiote at the Bugle or on the street...how pompous he becomes and full of himself.

Well we do have that toy that is just the symbiot but it was teeth and eyes and hands. So maybe that's what he fights?

I just don't see it happening that fast. Venom isn't going to run out of the church and jump in a cab. You have to buildup to the final battle. Peter will more than likley return home, notice MJ is gone and wonder. And from the looks of it, they will announce it on television and Peter will see that and start to swing to the construction scene. I want Raimi to show us Eddie/Venom kidnapping MJ and putting that taxi so far up. I just want to see him transform, bust out of the church and scare some people and then head of into the night. I also want to see how differently Eddie acts with the symbiote at the Bugle or on the street...how pompous he becomes and full of himself.
well I think most of that stuff will happen but I gaurantee it won't be more than 10 minutes until the final battle after brock becomes venom because the last 10 minutes of the films is the final battle anyway. the thing that is keeping me wondering is that the leaked trailer with the quick glimpse of venom must be longer than that on film, I mean there must be atleast a shot of venom walking out of the church after he turns into venom or maybe even a shot of him carjacking a cab for that matter.

I was looking at some info on a SM3 handheld game.....

Spider-Man 3 LCD Penny Arcade: BellTower Brawl is a handheld game for SM3

Description– Just drop a penny into the coin slot, grab the joystick and duel with Venom in the bell tower.

Would the scene with Peter trying to get the symbiote off be considered a “brawl”
Or could it be that after the symbiote falls to Eddie they fight in the church and peter hauls @ss out of there?
There is a scene in the trailer where Peter is talking to Harry and says something along the line of “I need your help. I can’t beat it alone”. Could it be that he already had a taste of venom before the Battle Royale and he goes to Harry for help? He wouldn't be asking for help with the Sandman would he? By this point he must have already flushed him down the drain and thought that was the end of him.

Then again this could be just something they are doing for this game.

nice theory :up:

The toys from the ToyFair showed a Brock-less symbiote that was like a wave of tentacles with Venom's head...that could be one encounter. Would it be in the Tower or after the Battle Royale...

Well...It's still out there wether he fights him twice because they seem to have a fight while Peter is trying to save MJ from Venom. I would certainly like to see that

Ah yes...nothing beats fighting alien goo in the nude... :wow:
I meant after battle royale...in his Spidey costume.
icon6.gif

Well...It's still out there wether he fights him twice because they seem to have a fight while Peter is trying to save MJ from Venom. I would certainly like to see that
that is a good theory, I'm guessing peter see's venom kidnapp mj so he tries to save her but venom punches him a few feet away.

how funny would it be to see eddie turn into venom, and then venom jumps through the church wall and automatically just hijacks a taxi cab (as venom) out of no where.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"