Spider-Man faces Venom twice ?

I don't know about fighting twice but I think that Spidey will meet Venom before the construction site -- if not they have missed the whole point in what makes Venom such a cool character . . . he has always been the scary stalker who made Spidey feel helpless, and his best affect on Spidey IMO has always been psychological first and physical second. Also, we know that Pete goes to harry for help, so he must have some idea of what he's having to face to realise that he needs help this time round.

They'll only fight once, it's guaranteed.

You can't trust the video games at all.

Yeh they do tend to diverge from source material lol -- look at the game of spidey 2, instead of quitting being spidey, they almost had him stop being PP lol . . . well I guess the game woulda been boring playing as PP, eating hotdogs, shining his shoes, and doing his homework.

They'll only fight once, it's guaranteed.

You can't trust the video games at all.
then why does he know he needs harrys help? he surely isnt refering to sandman because he wouldcall call sandman "it"

As for that matter, he's obviously talking about the suit. He needs help from the suit, it's becoming attached to him and he can't take it off. I doubt he's talking about help with fighting Venom.

Edit: Then again, if he was talking about the suit he probably would use different lingo than "I can't beat it alone". So interesting point.

I think if he goes to anyone for help with the suit, it will almost definitely be Conners.

And as he does, Conners turns into the Lizard and tries to kill him.

Now that'd be intense. He's got Sandy, Lizard, Goblin, and Venom all after him. hehe

And as he does, Conners turns into the Lizard and tries to kill him.

Now that'd be intense. He's got Sandy, Lizard, Goblin, and Venom all after him. hehe

lol and then Kraven can appear to try and catch Lizard.

he doesnt say "I can't beat it alone" he says "I have to stop it." He has to be talking about Venom, because that line wouldn't make since if it were about anything else.

Spider-Girl™;11253557 said:
he doesnt say "I can't beat it alone" he says "I have to stop it." He has to be talking about Venom, because that line wouldn't make since if it were about anything else.

Actually since the symbiote is kinda a parallel for addiction/drugs he is probably talking about stopping the suit from controlling him.

Spider-Girl™;11253557 said:

So in your opinion do you think that Pete and Venom will have a clash before the battle royale?

So in your opinion do you think that Pete and Venom will have a clash before the battle royale?
well in my opinion I think peter will try to stop venom from taking mj but venom will punch peter knocking peter down so venom escapes with mj and goes to the construction site. so then peter would ho to harry's mansion and ask him for help so that he could defeat venom because he can't do it alone.

Actually since the symbiote is kinda a parallel for addiction/drugs he is probably talking about stopping the suit from controlling him.

That is actually true, and I was thinking that when I posted, but I wanted to be in denile. :p My hopes are that he is talking about Venom.

That's a tough one. I like the idea of Eddie revealing himself ala TAS. But I think it would be cool if like everyone was saying above, if Peter faced the "symbiote monstrosity" and thought that was all he had to deal with, and then show up later to find out, Eddie embraced it. The suit that Spidey once wore, now wears Brock. *rimshot*

EDIT: Sorry if I am not making sense, just got home from school and I am pooped, hardcore.

That's an interesting point, but why would he be at Harry's talking about it? He's clearly on Harry's balcony. OR, why doesn't Pete have his "emo" hair cut when he's asking for help? Because he had lost the suit at that time. That makes sense to me.

That's an interesting point, but why would he be at Harry's talking about it? He's clearly on Harry's balcony. OR, why doesn't Pete have his "emo" hair cut when he's asking for help? Because he had lost the suit at that time. That makes sense to me.

Makes sense to me too. He needs help from Harry, simple as -- I think he must have encountered Venom already to be askin Harry for help . . . because I don't think Pete would make that choice lightly.

Makes sense to me too. He needs help from Harry, simple as -- I think he must have encountered Venom already to be askin Harry for help . . . because I don't think Pete would make that choice lightly.
exactly, peter must have failed at his first attempt of trying to save mj so he knows that he won't be able to beat venom alone. by the way, I think venom will threaten peter or something. though it's obvious venom knows who peter is as soon as he bonds with the symbiote so he must know that peter was going to meet him at the construction site.

ALSO, I just thought of this one. In the recent behind the scenes featurette you clearly see Spider-Man swinging to the Construction skyscraper, and a huge crowd is there cheering him on and he "returns."

I say returns because he'd already been there once, and the people knew that something big was going down. That first battle at the Construction site could possibly be when the "This Could Be The End of Spider-Man" line goes down. Man, I'm really excited about some of the possibilities were comin up with here guys.

ALSO, I just thought of this one. In the recent behind the scenes featurette you clearly see Spider-Man swinging to the Construction skyscraper, and a huge crowd is there cheering him on and he "returns."

I say returns because he'd already been there once, and the people knew that something big was going down. That first battle at the Construction site could possibly be when the "This Could Be The End of Spider-Man" line goes down. Man, I'm really excited about some of the possibilities were comin up with here guys.
Well I don't think that will happen because wouldn't it make sense for peter to try to stop venom from kidnapping mj but peter loses an venom gets away in the cab along with mj so then peter realizes after his first attempt he knows he can't defeat venom, so h goes to harry, so then spidey web-swings to the construction site and everybody cheers him on? I just find that it makes more sense but what you said could happen to.

Just hope for a memorable fight scene

I think it is announced on TV or something...or a lot of people start gathering as Venom announces he has Spider-Man's woman. Peter hears about it, and swings his way over there as the people crowd the streets to watch in horror and awe.

I think it is announced on TV or something...or a lot of people start gathering as Venom announces he has Spider-Man's woman. Peter hears about it, and swings his way over there as the people crowd the streets to watch in horror and awe.

Again, another nice theory. Everything that we've come up with about this situation is plausible. With Venom, anything is possible

I don't know about fighting twice but I think that Spidey will meet Venom before the construction site -- if not they have missed the whole point in what makes Venom such a cool character . . . he has always been the scary stalker who made Spidey feel helpless, and his best affect on Spidey IMO has always been psychological first and physical second. Also, we know that Pete goes to harry for help, so he must have some idea of what he's having to face to realise that he needs help this time round.

good job....couldn't have said it better myself...

trust me, it's not going to happen. it's just the game, so spidey will fight venom only once. I mean spidey doesn't even have his red and blue costume when he rips it off in the belltower so how would he fight venom? I just think it's sort of weird.

Peter's tough. He'll fight him in his underwear if he has to.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannnnman
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"