Far From Home Spider-Man: Far From Home General Discussion and Speculation - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
The rumors of Mysterio stealing something that Stark made and of Jessica Drew being in the movie but with no superpowers,and now the Black and Silver movie is being delayed.
I'm thinking that Jessica Drew isn't in the movie,but Black Cat is.

Cat Burglar could fit in nicely with the European setting. Then they could work in her finding him at the end in NYC and eventually lead up to the throw up panel from the ultimate series.

We could even have her dad or grandfather in prison with the Captain America Formula memorized just like in the 90's toon . . . . .

Last edited:
I don't know if you've seen the (possible) next movie's suit but it does look like the webs are a little more prominent.

$

$

$
I'm going to be so very disappointed if that's not the new suit. It's perfect.

I'm going to be so very disappointed if that's not the new suit. It's perfect.

I could do without the techy looking spider logos and the piping on the blue parts, but yeah....

giphy.gif

That's a sexy sexy suit.

On the topic of Black Cat, I actually like the super soldier serum version from the animated series, it made her a bit more unique from Catwoman. It also made it a bit more believable that she could keep up with Spider-Man in terms of fighting and roaming about the city with him. I don't see them doing this in the movie however.

Last edited:
That's...what? They announced something, you're fancasting, or...?

That's...what? They announced something, you're fancasting, or...?

He's probably fancasting, from everything we know so far there's no news or rumors on Timothée Chalamet being cast for the sequel. However, we know they're looking for an 18-24-year-old male lead of any ethnicity on par with Tom Holland for a lead role.

I've also seen the rumors online about Timothée... If it's true that'd be fantastic casting. He was amazing in Lady Bird & Call Me By Your Name and getting some solid reviews from Beautiful Boy (fun fact, he auditioned for Spidey in Homecoming but admits he blew it)

I'm actually seeing quite a few people who saw article before it got deleted on Twitter.

So if he does turn out to be Harry Osborn, I'd be kinda happy. I didn't think he was right for the role when he slept with 37 year old in that one movie, but seeing him with spiky hair really screams harry osborn to me.

if there's any truth to that rumor... what would you think of Michael Sheen for Norman (he'd be a good in the role either way) but, I could easily see them passing as father/son

v1.cjs0OTM2NztqOzE3NzMwOzEyMDA7MTk1MDsxOTg4
175046019-michael-sheen-attends-the-cw-cbs-and-showtime-2013.jpg.jpg

O wow. Thank goodness they are bringing in the Osborns if true

I wonder if the news wasn't supoose to be revealed yet

If Chalamet doesn't end up getting the role tho, I think Charlie Rowe could work too. (Although this picture is from 3 years back or something)
f996a55841d87bea9082c26cd5e8971a.jpg

It's ironic how they both auditioned for the Spider-Man role back in 2015

The Osborns, wasn't expecting them already given the comments from the filmmakers about them from the last film.....this is huge if true!

So if he does turn out to be Harry Osborn, I'd be kinda happy. I didn't think he was right for the role when he slept with 37 year old in that one movie, but seeing him with spiky hair really screams harry osborn to me.

What if he's not supposed to be Harry but Alistair Smythe instead? It would give some credence to the rumored plot outline

I think the Osborns bought Avengers tower..

Wow...yeah I would totally be down for Sheen as Norman. :up: :hyper:

Pretty sure that Deadline screencap was fake. Feige has constantly stated they're straying from prominent characters of the last series' films.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"