Far From Home Spider-Man: Far From Home General Discussion and Speculation - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
If that rumor turns out to be true, then that's a huge get for Marvel casting. I was kind of hoping for a race-swap on the Osborns, but I can't complain if we get someone that talented as Harry. They'll going to need to go all out for Norman if that's the case. I still think McConaughey would be great.

Pretty sure that Deadline screencap was fake. Feige has constantly stated they're straying from prominent characters of the last series' films.
I dont know. A lot of people said they saw Deadline tweet it themselves then delete it. And to be fair, Feige said that abou4 Homecoming. Who knows? Maybe for Spider-Man 2 he wants to reign it in a bit and go back to something more traditional.

Harry sounds like a rival to Peter as opposed to a friend. So that will be a new angle. Just because it's Harry again doesn't mean they can't do something fresh with the character

I'd honestly like to see Harry venture into peter's life as opposed to already being his friend/a rival. He could be the new famous kid at school.

DfA4ij_VAAANkIF.jpg:large

here's a screencap btw

I doubt he will get it. Chamalet could be way too expensive for his age.

Good god that guy comes off as such a typical teen weenie.

I guess Harry should have some of that, in the early days, but meh. Everyone says he can act, and he probably can, but just comes off so "flavor of the week" or whatever.

Good god that guy comes off as such a typical teen weenie.

I guess Harry should have some of that, in the early days, but meh. Everyone says he can act, and he probably can, but just comes off so "flavor of the week" or whatever.

He is more talented than Holland Imo, so maybe they won't want him to overshadow their main star.

He's a very talented actor. It'd be a big get for Marvel.

He has talent so he would be good. But, I really don't want this to turn into Peter vs Goblins again. I am so over Goblins :csad:

Screencap looks fake. I'm with Marvel Spider.

Yeah, the fact that it was taken down and that no other sources are reporting it doesn't smell right to me.

Eh, I'm not disappointed. I can think of more exciting choices for the role of Harry... well no, not really, but I'm sure Sarah Finn can.

I just hope it's not a 15 year old Alister Smythe like the leaked plot

I'd honestly prefer the whole Hobgoblin thing than another Green Goblin/Norman and Harry family issues.

Can we talk about Gwen Stacy tho? How is she gonna factor in?

He has talent so he would be good. But, I really don't want this to turn into Peter vs Goblins again. I am so over Goblins :csad:

I'd like them to play the long game with Osborn/Goblin, but to still see Green Goblin eventually. I'm sure there has to be a better version after the car crash we got last time and I'd like to see something closer to the comics. Though maybe they can set up Iron Patriot and HAMMER in the meantime and end with Goblin when it all goes south.

I'd honestly prefer the whole Hobgoblin thing than another Green Goblin/Norman and Harry family issues.

I'd prefer not to have Hobgoblin before Green Goblin, but I also have no problem with no Goblins at all for awhile.

I'd prefer not to have Hobgoblin before Green Goblin, but I also have no problem with no Goblins at all for awhile.

No more Goblins, no more symbioties, no more doing stuff that's been done before. Hell, I'd be happy with Ock not showing up to be quite honest. If people wanna see all that stuff again there's five other films and multiple comics for them to read and shows for them to watch.

But from recent rumors it sounds like both Ock and Green Goblin or at least the Osborns will be returning. In many ways, what Sony and the MCU are leading up to is the Sinister Six and Doctor Octopus is one of the founding members of that group (depending on which comic or animated series one follows). I like the sound of things that Norman will be more of a puppet master before the BIG REVEAL. This is something I wanted with the Garfield films but Webb and company diverted into a completely out there direction.

That's all well and good, but my dream would be to stick entirely to unused villains and supporting characters.

I like the choice. I assume they can low-ball him with a multi-picture contract that will further kickstart his career.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"