Far From Home Spider-Man: Far From Home ---- Official Box Office Prediction Thread

Venom is no great film but its ok+ and very enjoyable. Its no surprise it did $856,1 mil.

The sequel will hit $1 bil if its good+ but i have a feeling Sony will butcher it.

Friday 3.5m. A decent drop from last Friday.

Venom is no great film but its ok+ and very enjoyable. Its no surprise it did $856,1 mil.

The sequel will hit $1 bil if its good+ but i have a feeling Sony will butcher it.

It was crap and I see no reason I would watch it again. Movies like it SS and transformers I will never known how they make so much money.

It was crap and I see no reason I would watch it again. Movies like it SS and transformers I will never known how they make so much money.

Venom was a hot mess.

Maybe it was crap for you but apparently not for most people.
I can grant you that it isnt a good film but if you didnt find it enjoyable then i honestly feel sorry for you.

I hate Sony but Venom is very enjoayble for me.

So numbers have been updated for weekend 4. $344,455,270 about 10 million past HC and 1,036,855,270 WW. 32 all time box office next movie to pass Pirates of the Caribbean on stranger tides. Next CBM on the list dark knight rises 1.0849 billion. 54th on USA list next movie on the list Aladien 345.9. Next CMB on the list Deadpool 47th at 363.1 and needs 29.1 to tie spiderman 2 at number 42.

So for the full week of Monday-Sunday I think the movie made about 25 USA and I think made about 42 OS. At this point at worst I think we got 45 left USA and 60 OS to get the movie to about 1.142 billion. At best I think 55 USA left and 110 OS to get it to 1.202. I am going to say kind of in the middle like 1.172 billion finish.

954Xvg3.png

So numbers have been updated for weekend 4. $344,455,270 about 10 million past HC and 1,036,855,270 WW. 32 all time box office next movie to pass Pirates of the Caribbean on stranger tides. Next CBM on the list dark knight rises 1.0849 billion. 54th on USA list next movie on the list Aladien 345.9. Next CMB on the list Deadpool 47th at 363.1 and needs 29.1 to tie spiderman 2 at number 42.

So for the full week of Monday-Sunday I think the movie made about 25 USA and I think made about 42 OS. At this point at worst I think we got 45 left USA and 60 OS to get the movie to about 1.142 billion. At best I think 55 USA left and 110 OS to get it to 1.202. I am going to say kind of in the middle like 1.172 billion finish.
Already well clear of a billion and still pulling in decent weekend and weekday numbers. :up:

I can grant you that it isnt a good film but if you didnt find it enjoyable then i honestly feel sorry for you.

PREACH.
And I say this as someone who boycotted it in the theater on general principle alone. After a buddy of mine saw it (him being a DIE-HARD Venom fan) and told me it was good, I decided to five it a shot. So glad I did. It isn't great, but it is good dumb fun.

You like what you like. It's good to get your opinion validated but ultimately the only opinion that really matters is your own.

And that’s the real truth right there.
Heck, I enjoyed “The Losers” for what it was and will die on that hill.
I freely admit it's a now a guilty pleasure but I like Amazing Spider-Man 1 and 2. That's the worst Spider-Man has gotten but compare that to how bad Batman got (Batman and Robin) or how bad Superman got (Superman 4).

I freely admit it's a now a guilty pleasure but I like Amazing Spider-Man 1 and 2. That's the worst Spider-Man has gotten but compare that to how bad Batman got (Batman and Robin) or how bad Superman got (Superman 4).
In all fairness, the Amazing Spider-Man wasn't a BAD movie...it just didn't reach the heights of the previous films. Part 2 was boxing WAY outside of its weight class and attempting to set up an MCU of its own.
That being said, Batman and Superman own some of the worst superhero films ever...and one of them, they even share!

You like what you like. It's good to get your opinion validated but ultimately the only opinion that really matters is your own.

But what you like or not is kinda irrelevant when addressing RT scores or boxoffice numbers.

According to the vast majority Venom is an enjoyable film whether people here like it or not.

But what you like or not is kinda irrelevant when addressing RT scores or boxoffice numbers.

According to the vast majority Venom is an enjoyable film whether people here like it or not.

You're talking about the audience score, right?

With superhero movies, they are normally solid first movie, a great second movie, and then a terrible third movie. ASM2 knew it was going to be canceled so went straight to the horrible third movie.

You're talking about the audience score, right?

Well obviously. Critics didnt like it with 29% but audiences liked it hence the 81%.
Personally im more interested in the audience score. I dont trust the "pro critics" much. They are full of BS.

Lion King will soon get between those.

Lion king after weekend 2 ww is at about were far from home was after weekend 3 and far from home had the extended first weekend with a holiday in there. So lion king was/is like 10 days ahead of how long it took spiderman to reach around 970 million. Lion king is passing a billion today already. It was really close to it after monday.

Well obviously. Critics didnt like it with 29% but audiences liked it hence the 81%.
Personally im more interested in the audience score. I dont trust the "pro critics" much. They are full of BS.
Which is always accurate, see Captain Marvel & Black Panther.

Online audience scores are USELESS.

Movies get review bombed all the time. Both Black Panther & Captain Marvel were review bombed. The verified audience score is the smartest thing RT has ever done.

CinemaScore is more reliable.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"