Far From Home Spider-Man: Far From Home ---- Official Box Office Prediction Thread

Lion King will soon get between those.

Toy Story 4, Frozen 2, and SW: RoS will all probably squeeze onto that list. Still, Seeing the MCU currently on the medal stand for 2019 is pretty sweet.

Also of note, wow what a year for Disney ..

Last edited:
They're the 1992 Dream Team and Universal & Warner Brothers are fighting it out for Croatia & Lithuania.

Disney can have 7 $1B movies this year and for s's & giggles helped another Studio make it's second $1B ever.

Monday down only 38% from last Monday.

Which is always accurate, see Captain Marvel & Black Panther.

Complete red herring.
CinemaScore for Black Panther was A+
The VERIFIED RT audience score is much higher than 75%
Lastly, even using the audience score (that was clearly bombed) a 75% audience score is still a good score. Just because you didn't like the movie (which is your choice) don't make out the movie was disliked because CinemaScore, MetaCritic, and VERIFIED users disagree.

EDIT: To go further. With the Rotten Tomato audience score.
88,000 people cast their vote and the average score is 4.05 out 5 stars. That's very high.

Last edited:
Complete red herring.
CinemaScore for Black Panther was A+
The VERIFIED RT audience score is much higher than 75%
Lastly, even using the audience score (that was clearly bombed) a 75% audience score is still a good score. Just because you didn't like the movie (which is your choice) don't make out the movie was disliked because CinemaScore, MetaCritic, and VERIFIED users disagree.

EDIT: To go further. With the Rotten Tomato audience score.
88,000 people cast their vote and the average score is 4.05 out 5 stars. That's very high.
I meant “isn’t” always accurate as those specific movies were reviewed bombed. So the accuracy of some of those sites are in question.

I meant “isn’t” always accurate as those specific movies were reviewed bombed. So the accuracy of some of those sites are in question.

They shouldn't allow anyone to cast more than one vote and they must verify their address.
I didn't think Last Jedi was all that great but a 50% (rotten) audience score? COME ON, get real. That was angry Star Wars fans repeatedly voting the movie down.

And it works the opposite way, see any Nolan movie.

Well there was the whole thing with Nolan fans upvoting TDK and downvoting movies like Shawshank and Godfather. But after the TDK movies, Interstellar comes to mind.

Nolan is an amazing director but I don't enjoy all his work. The ones I do enjoy, I really enjoy. It sucks he won't ever direct a comic book movie again. I'd really love to see what James Cameron could do with one.

Well there was the whole thing with Nolan fans upvoting TDK and downvoting movies like Shawshank and Godfather. But after the TDK movies, Interstellar comes to mind.

I've pretty much enjoyed every single Nolan movie I've watched (with the exception of Insomnia).
But I admit several of these movies are hilariously overrated.

Nolan is an amazing director but I don't enjoy all his work. The ones I do enjoy, I really enjoy. It sucks he won't ever direct a comic book movie again. I'd really love to see what James Cameron could do with one.
I would rather another sci-fi movie from Nolan than a superhero movie.
Cameron needs to get over his love of Pandora. Cameron is my favorite director of all time (even over Spielberg) and it's a shame you'll only going to see Avatar movie from him from now on.

I've pretty much enjoyed every single Nolan movie I've watched (with the exception of Insomnia).

I agree, I enjoy his movies too but some of the scores are hilariously high.

I agree, I enjoy his movies too but some of the scores are hilariously high.

I remember coming out of Inception and my girlfriend of the time was blown away and I was wondering what I missed. I've since watched Inception 6 times and whilst I'll never think the movie is a classic (for me), I have come to appreciate the movie more.

I like No
I like Nolan all right. I wish I could just have back the 2 plus hours of my life I spent watching Interstellar. That was the most high production, well shot crappy film I've ever seen. Just...a well filmed turd. Haven't seen Inception yet. Hear good things, though.

I like No

I like Nolan all right. I wish I could just have back the 2 plus hours of my life I spent watching Interstellar. That was the most high production, well shot crappy film I've ever seen. Just...a well filmed turd. Haven't seen Inception yet. Hear good things, though.

I liked the ideas in Intersteller and I also like the way how things were presented, like wormholes but the emotion in the movie seemed false. But I do like the movie is for no other reason than the visuals.

I like No

I loved interstellar and inception I didn't care for found it boring and had no idea what was going on like the whole movie.

I like No

You clearly haven't watched many movies then.

Can't believe this is gonna make less than CM domestic :o
If the release dates were reversed (FFH released in march and CM released in july), FFH would have grossed well over $400M by now and CM will have trouble cracking $350M.

Release dates matter more than a movie's quality nowadays.

You clearly haven't watched many movies then.
Yes, I have. That's why I said "most high production, well shot" crappy movie. Oscar winning actors and great cinematography cannot fix a dumb plot twist/reveal.
It was a bookcase. I wormhole behind the bookcase. Her dad was causing her watch/clock to misfire from the future because of a wormhole/time paradox. That was Shyamalan-twist bad.

Yes, I have. That's why I said "most high production, well shot" crappy movie. Oscar winning actors and great cinematography cannot fix a dumb plot twist/reveal.
It was a bookcase. I wormhole behind the bookcase. Her dad was causing her watch/clock to misfire from the future because of a wormhole/time paradox. That was Shyamalan-twist bad.

When you say "I have ever seen", that says otherwise. There are tons of movies out there that are far far worse.

It just comes off as your typical IMDB board exaggeration. When they still had their message boards you could look up just about any movie and no matter how great it was there was always someone saying it's the worst movie ever made or that they've ever seen. It's just a pet peeve is all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"