Homecoming Spider-Man Homecoming (2017) General Discussion - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Part 99

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel like they need to make Spider-Man's connection to Vulture and the Tinkerer personal to set the stage for an emotional third act and Felicia Hardy could be this emotional link between Spider-Man and his villains. So far this movie has no emotional stakes for Peter.

Seeing Felicia turning into Black Cat to free her father from prison in the sequel could be great.

No thanks. I'm sick of all the Spider-Man villains having some sort of personal connection.

No thanks. I'm sick of all the Spider-Man villains having some sort of personal connection.

Which is one thing I was hoping TASM 2 would get right with Electro before... well, TASM 2. But yes Sony was on the right track for a second there.

Jeez man, no doubt Tom's gonna be in Infinity War 2 as well. Two billion dollar franchises within 2 months of release.

Jeez man, no doubt Tom's gonna be in Infinity War 2 as well. Two billion dollar franchises within 2 months of release.

and in between those two movies Captain Marvel is coming out lol

This would line up perfectly with the Black suit making an appearance and carrying over into number 2. Be nice if they introduced it in 1 or 2 of War. Heard some rumblings....

I adjusted the colors of a frame of the trailer to visualize what I wanted the colors to resemble. More youthful vibrancy. Original is at the bottom.

wnJbann.jpg

8SBj9Q6.jpg

First one is Raimi's, second is generic Marvel cinematography

So hold up a second. If the Spider-Man: Homecoming sequel comes out in July 2019, then that's the first MCU film that will be released after Avengers 4.

So hold up a second. If the Spider-Man: Homecoming sequel comes out in July 2019, then that's the first MCU film that will be released after Avengers 4.

No. Captain marvel will be. March 8th, 2019

No. Captain Marvel comes out in March 2019. Avengers 4 comes out in May 2019. And Spider-Man: Homecoming sequel is July 2019.

So this means that in 2019 I will get a movie for each member of my Holy Trinity of heroes... Captain Marvel in March, The Batman in June and Homecoming sequel in July.

Best. Year. Ever. Well, unless the people behind them somehow manage to **** up all three of them. That would be quite unfortunate.

Um, I'm pretty sure Captain Marvel comes out before the 4th Avengers movie.

No. Captain Marvel comes out in March 2019. Avengers 4 comes out in May 2019. And Spider-Man: Homecoming sequel is July 2019.

My bad, I mixed up months. English is not my first language.

Last edited:
and in between those two movies Captain Marvel is coming out lol

No Cap'n Marvel comes out before Infinity War 2.

EDIT: Double ninja'd

2nd EDIT: Triple

So my question is, will Marvel Studios have the same level of involvement with the Spider-Man: Homecoming sequel? My guess is yes, because Sony cannot run off and do whatever they want. It's their character, but it's Marvel's universe. And it has to fit within their timeline, canon and flow of phase 4.

As of right now, it looks like Spider-Man: Homecoming Part 2 will be the introduction to Marvel's Phase 4. Unless it's somehow the end of Phase 3, similar to Ant-Man ending Phase Two.

So my question is, will Marvel Studios have the same level of involvement with the Spider-Man: Homecoming sequel? My guess is yes, because Sony cannot run off and do whatever they want. It's their character, but it's Marvel's universe. And it has to fit within their timeline, canon and flow of phase 4.

As of right now, it looks like Spider-Man: Homecoming Part 2 will be the introduction to Marvel's Phase 4. Unless it's somehow the end of Phase 3, similar to Ant-Man ending Phase Two.

Yes, Marvel Studios will.

It feels more and more likely that Spider-Man will be in Infinity War, or at least Avengers 4. How could he not be?

Any guesses for the subtitle? "Spider-Man: Senior Prom" sounds good to me ;)

I saw a funny comparison between Tony/Peter and Bruce/Barry on twitter.

Tony gives Peter a new suit and accidentally gives him hug while opening a door. Bruce breaks into Barry's home and throws sharp objects at him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"